Merged: Dolphins make 2-year offer Harrington./ Joey Harrington Threads | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Dolphins make 2-year offer Harrington./ Joey Harrington Threads

Excellent news! I know there are people against having Joey here, but I think he would be a GREAT backup for us. If the Lions want at least the value of a 6th rounder for him, I say we give them two of our 7th rounders this year, or just give them a 6th rounder in 2007. Joey is worth it. Come on Saban, pull the trigger! :D

You know Saban whats a young QB I know Harrington isnt the answer but for a 6th or a 7th this wasnt a bad trade.

Nublar7 said:
Excellent news! I know there are people against having Joey here, but I think he would be a GREAT backup for us. If the Lions want at least the value of a 6th rounder for him, I say we give them two of our 7th rounders this year, or just give them a 6th rounder in 2007. Joey is worth it. Come on Saban, pull the trigger! :D

:yeahthat:

i totally agree

it looks and sounds like it's going to happen

Cuban B said:

i totally agree

I agree, it really sounds like Harrington will be a Dolphin very soon. If he agrees to a contract with us(sounds like he will), it shouldn't be too hard to work out a trade with the Lions.

The only suspect thing about that article is when it said that daunte's injury is believed to be more serious than carson's... That's just simply not the case...

Cuban B said:

i totally agree

i hope so, i'd rather have him than any of the other backup QBs. I don't know why i just do.

Nublar7 said:
I agree, it really sounds like Harrington will be a Dolphin very soon. If he agrees to a contract with us(sounds like he will), it shouldn't be too hard to work out a trade with the Lions.

two 7th's sounds just about right

:ffic:

stevec said:
Wow! You are quick! I would like to have a veteran as a backup, I'm just not sure how I feel about Harrington.
He's not just quick, he's Psychic. It's not even Sunday yet!!:lol:

kkcow15 said:
harrington will be tossing the rock in aqua by monday

yup!

clear.gif

Back
Top Bottom