MERGED: Emerald Bowl -Baz's last game (Watch your moderator in the Emerald Bowl-4:30 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Emerald Bowl -Baz's last game (Watch your moderator in the Emerald Bowl-4:30

Baz said:
December 30th you can look for one of Finheaven's very own to be on National Television. Tomorrow is the last game of my football career. My New Mexico Lobos are taking on Navy in the Emerald Bowl. Its starting at 4:30 EST, and will be nationally televised on ESPN2. New Mexico doesn't get many nationally televised games, so this is a good chance for you all to check us out and see that Mountain West football is underrated in everyone's minds...... ;)

Bazinet1-1.jpg

Look for me tomorrow
Josh Bazinet #37
Starting Safety

Root for one of your fellow finheaveners! You can even pretend we are the Miami Dolphins back when the phins were winning. :)

gtxstmdlg-1.jpg
Good luck Baz. I live in C Springs and have seen a lot of Air Force and New Mexico games in person. Beat Navy as they took the Commanders-In-Trophy away from the AF Falcons!!!

Good luck bro. My brother played college football so I know how tough it is to play at that level. Best of luck and everyone at finheaven will be cheering for you!

Do it real big style like Mannie Fresh, Baz..

absoluteLance said:
Cowboys are the best MWC team ;)

las vegas bowl champions! WOOT

here we go WYO here we go.

The Las Vegas Bowl got sick of UNM being there three straight years so they shafted the lobos in favor of Wyoming.

Which lost to UNM if I remember correctly. And the LV Bowl is the better bowl game.

Screw those LV bastards.

Jimmy James said:
Give those seamen hell, man! :)

Isn't this remark against the new anti-homosexual-defamation policy?

:ban:

But seriously, Good luck Baz. Kick some a$$!

1972 said:
Isn't this remark against the new anti-homosexual-defamation policy?

:ban:

But seriously, Good luck Baz. Kick some a$$!

:roflmao: :roflmao:

1972 said:
Watch it there, tough guy.

Signed, One of those LV bastards.

Are you one of the LV bowl committee members? Otherwise it wasnt geared towards you.

I look forward to seeing Las Vegas one day :cooldude:

Good luck Baz!
PS: I have Navy covering so, um, if you can, hook a brother up.
:couch:
Baz:hump:

Get THE BALL, Baz!!! :lol:

Good luck man, I'll be watching....

Don't forget to find a camera on the sidelines and flash us Finheaveners the secret Finheaven hand signal.....uhh....you know, make an "F" or something....:dunno:

Back
Top Bottom