MERGED: Emerald Bowl -Baz's last game (Watch your moderator in the Emerald Bowl-4:30 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Emerald Bowl -Baz's last game (Watch your moderator in the Emerald Bowl-4:30

Win another one for the MWC with my Cowboys win in the Vegas Bowl and you guys win the Emerald Bowl then let's hope Utah wins the Fiesta Bowl so the confrence can go 3-0 this year in there bowl games. Good Luck!!!!!!!!!

Godd luck

The Mtn West is under rated.

Just ask Wyoming Or better yet ask UCLA.

And Utah is #6 in Nation. Urban Meyer is going to Florida

well its live in UK

on NASN and have set my digital recorder to get whole game. Good luck

Beat of luck, stay healthy and God Bless.......I was stationed there at Kirkland after my tour in south east asia(69-70)...loved the LOBOs....is Oakie Joe's still there with the ****tale sign??? bring back the bowl trophy

I will be sure to watch the game. Hey Baz make sure you make a play for us today.

PhinDude88 said:
It looks like Baz is a playmaker. I wonder what round he would be picked in, in the draft?

I was wondering that myself. Hey Baz- if you get picked by one of our division rivals, you know you're banned for life right? :D

Wow Baz....seems you don't really like Texas Tech cuz you went crazy on them this year. :) Good luck man,maybe we will see you in a Fins Uni next year.;)

I have TIVO set. Looking forward to the game...and Baz, we will be needing a saftey in 2005...you up for it? ;)

Baz game in 15.

Be sure to turn to ESPN 2 and watch him play some football.

Back
Top Bottom