MERGED: ESPN 30 for 30 "Elway to Marino" | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: ESPN 30 for 30 "Elway to Marino"

I couldn't wait for DVR! Even happier NOT to be a Bills fan. One of their most celebrated players and he NEVER wanted to play there! Can't wait to hear how Danny felt about us initially, and maybe the Jets too.

I couldn't stop laughing. Kelly was doing backflips because he didn't get picked with the Bills first first rounder.

I couldn't wait for DVR! Even happier NOT to be a Bills fan. One of their most celebrated players and he NEVER wanted to play there! Can't wait to hear how Danny felt about us initially, and maybe the Jets too.

Young guys are kinda stupid sometimes though. Kelly makes his home in Buffalo now, and loves it there. Funny how perception changes over the years, as we grow. Btw, Buffalo has one of the best fan bases in the league. Very loyal.

Who's going to coach Marino?

Don fkn Shula that's who!

Marino as a RAIDER? Oh God that's a sickening feeling.

Thank God we got him! It's amazing how he slipped through, but I guess thats hindsight. He had the right attitude, thats for sure!

---------- Post added at 09:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 PM ----------

Young guys are kinda stupid sometimes though. Kelly makes his home in Buffalo now, and loves it there. Funny how perception changes over the years, as we grow. Btw, Buffalo has one of the best fan bases in the league. Very loyal.

I know what you mean, but imagine if Marino said he was crying because he didn't want to come here? That's my point. That still HAS to sting, even though it worked out.

Thank God we got him! It's amazing how he slipped through, but I guess thats hindsight. He had the right attitude, thats for sure!

I'm just amazed as to the number of deals and twists and turns that go on during draft day. Deals are agreed upon but then crumble once the phones hang up. Someone coughs or sneezes the wrong way and the deal falls apart

Could you imagine Dan Marino, Marcus Allen and Bo Jackson in the same backfield? Sheesh. Glad the Raiders blew that one even though they did win the Super Bowl that year.

Ken O' Brien

good call Jets :lol:

actually he was a decent QB just no Dan Marino.

Back
Top Bottom