MERGED: ESPN 30 for 30 "Elway to Marino" | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: ESPN 30 for 30 "Elway to Marino"

I'm afraid of standing at the pearly gates and being told..... You should of taken Marino.

Haha!

Ken O' Brien

good call Jets :lol:

actually he was a decent QB just no Dan Marino.

hires83025890_display_imagejpg1357872003-1.jpg
>
DanMarinopicgif-1.jpg
=
brownbagjetfans-1.jpg

Do Yourself a Favor - Watch 30 for 30: Elway to Marino

If you want to really pump yourself up about the draft and overcome the dreaded "but I don't want that guy!" mentality, watch this amazing film.

The behind the scenes with Elway and Marino are flat out amazing, but the twists and turns of all the other players of that draft define what it means to truly love football. It just goes to show that you never know who will be amazing and who will be a bust. I thought I couldn't possibly be more pumped about this year's draft, but I was wrong.

Do yourself a favor, watch it.

Completely agree. Not sure if it needed another thread started but I can understand your enthusiasm for the film. I still can't believe of some of the guys that went before Dan the Man.

I like how Shula said "I dont just want a quaterback, I want blankin Marino!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: ESPN 30 for 30 "Elway to Marino" 8PM ET

Ken O' Brien

good call Jets :lol:

actually he was a decent QB just no Dan Marino.

Marino and O'Brien had some good duals over the years. Big passing yards.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

It was definately worth watching. Never heard the Montana possible trade until tonight.

The stuff about Elway was the best part of the show.

It was a great show, and your right Hayden all the drama with Elway was interesting to say the least.

Sadly, I was abit young to care about the draft at that time in my life.

But seeing Marino as a youngster spin that pigskin brought back some great memories.

The show overall, is another great one in the 30/30 series.

It was a good documentary
I wished they focused just on the QBs like they did in the Brady 6, instead of the whole draft.

Back
Top Bottom