Merged: ESPN power rankings | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: ESPN power rankings

why are we the worst 2-1 team in the league when we beat the broncos and panthers? how are the rams who struggled against tennessee and barely beat arizona ahead of us? especially wth losing to the niners... hmmmm who cares though, we'll be u pthere by the end of the year

arsenal said:
why are we the worst 2-1 team in the league when we beat the broncos and panthers? how are the rams who struggled against tennessee and barely beat arizona ahead of us? especially wth losing to the niners... hmmmm who cares though, we'll be u pthere by the end of the year

It's not a big deal. These powew rankings are mostly BS. I think our position is mostly fair right now we may be 1 or 2 places higher some of those teams ahead of us are struggling.

:lol:

"J.P. Losman's passing totals over the first three weeks: 170, 113, 75. That's not the right direction to be heading."

Hosed Again by ESPN

I know I've said repeatedly that I'd rather have the media keep giving our guys reasons to play hard and their opponents reason to get fat on their own press clippings, but still, this is freakin' ridiculous: http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/powerranking

18th? With the Panthers and Broncos both well ahead of us?

relax..... they are ONLY some broadcasters rankings....

All we care about is our team.. i dont care about any other or how someone else compares us to anyone else..
WINS will make all the others believe what we already do.

I think it is pretty close to correct. We will probably be in the 8-8 range at the end of the season. We still make too many mistakes with penalties and missed plays to be any higher.

We beat the #14 and #9 teams.

The #14 team beat the #2 team.
The #9 team beat the #10 team.

And we're the #18 team. Interesting math.

Although as has been mentioned, the penalties are little much.

J.P. Losman's passing totals over the first three weeks: 170, 113, 75. That's not the right direction to be heading :lol:

yeah, :lol: they have the Jets only 3 spots behind us and they only have 1 qb and it's their 3rd stringer. c'mon....Wow, the Jags are 9 spots better than us :confused:
We have the same record as the Pats, we aren't missing the leader of our D, we have allowed 16 fewer points scored and only scored 2pts less per game then them, we beat the team that beat them, and they are #2 we are #18.

Wow, the king of sports huh???

what a joke.

i think the bad part about it is us being the worst 2-1 team in the league... especially when you consider the rams barely beat arizona and tennesse and the team they lost to was the niners, yet they are ahead of us...

but by the end of the year we'll be top 10, wooo

We shouldn't be behind the broncos, panthers and rams.

and come on...a 1-2 team being ahead of us? (SD)

and the Giants....we should be 10th.....

goes to show how worthless power rankings are....power rankings were meant to have something to talk about, that's it.

I don't have access to espn on my phone.. What did they say about us? And what did they say bout the donkeys and cats?

Back
Top Bottom