[MERGED] Espn Puts The Stake In Salisbury | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

[MERGED] Espn Puts The Stake In Salisbury

Now if someone would show Tony Kornhole the door that would make my week.
I can't stand Kornheiser on Monday Night (actually I can't stand MNF since it went to ESPN period) but I enjoy him and Wilbon on PTI.

Did he really call Clayton Cryptkeeper? That's harsh.

I can't stand Kornheiser on Monday Night (actually I can't stand MNF since it went to ESPN period) but I enjoy him and Wilbon on PTI.

Did he really call Clayton Cryptkeeper? That's harsh.

I used to feel the same way but even on PTI he's become intolerable.

And here's the video of Salisbury calling the Hall of Famer Clayton the Cyrpt Keeper. It's at the very end.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Zi7XtBv94pE

Wow. There are not too many humans on this planet that I loathe more than Salisbury. He is what is wrong with sports. From the privlaged life of a QB to somehow landing a cush announcing gig, he has somehow landed two typical male sports jobs without having a shred of talent and/or decency in him. Something tells me this guys favorite movy is Nerds because he identifies with the Alphas. He is an insufferable prick who I would be willing to put money down that he had a baby weiner and when push comes to shove, knows next to nothing about football, or life for that matter.

Its funny because I see people on here criticize various news reporters from Peter King to Jim Rome and Tony Kornheiser. Bob Costas to Rick Reilly and Dan Patrick. I don't have a problem with anyone else who has an opinion except this guy. I would gladly run into him somewhere and explain to him how many times over I think he sucks and how he finally stands out because of how terrible a player, announcer and human being he is.

If another company ever hires him to do anything other than clean the pubes off of the bathroom floor, it will be a miscarriage of justice.

I could go on, but I would hate to pile on the guy for the sake of piling on...

Wow. There are not too many humans on this planet that I loathe more than Salisbury. He is what is wrong with sports. From the privlaged life of a QB to somehow landing a cush announcing gig, he has somehow landed two typical male sports jobs without having a shred of talent and/or decency in him. Something tells me this guys favorite movy is Nerds because he identifies with the Alphas. He is an insufferable prick who I would be willing to put money down that he had a baby weiner and when push comes to shove, knows next to nothing about football, or life for that matter.

Its funny because I see people on here criticize various news reporters from Peter King to Jim Rome and Tony Kornheiser. Bob Costas to Rick Reilly and Dan Patrick. I don't have a problem with anyone else who has an opinion except this guy. I would gladly run into him somewhere and explain to him how many times over I think he sucks and how he finally stands out because of how terrible a player, announcer and human being he is.

If another company ever hires him to do anything other than clean the pubes off of the bathroom floor, it will be a miscarriage of justice.

I could go on, but I would hate to pile on the guy for the sake of piling on...

Alright enough of that, Sam.

No wI want you to tell us how you really feel. ;)

Oh wow, it couldn't happen to a more deserving guy. Is Mr. Smith going too? I would hope that after DWTS he too would just dance off into the sunset!

Geez.....Salisbury AND Mike Tirico in the same building. Is ESPN 'sex pest central'?

If so, where do I apply?

I guess I'm in the minority. I rather hear Salisbury then quite a few people on ESPN.

Thank god, between him, steven a smith, and skip bayless i didnt now which one i hated more

For me its Steve Smith, always has been and always will be. I cannot stand anchors that show favoritism, and he does it on a regular basis. David Aldridge is the man. Plus he always thinks he knows more about everything then anybody else. I find it laughable that he thinks he knows more about basketball then Bill Walton, when he should just be honored to be able to share a room with him.

Sean Salisbury, what a joke. Did I read that right, showing off pictures of himself? What a loser. John Clayton was far and above loser Sean.

Back
Top Bottom