Merged: Five Point Stance / Mike and Mike ESPN radio | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Five Point Stance / Mike and Mike ESPN radio

njfinfan

Finheaven's "First Lady"
Reaction score
I watch Mike and Mike every morning and they're doing the five point stance. Number 5 was "where will TO play his football in 2006?" Golic said Denver, Greeny said Miami and that he has heard that Frerotte won't be our quarterback, Brett Farve will.

Just throwing it out there. Play nicely.

was just going to post this up, but back to the point. I dont think Bret Farve will be our QB next yr, but do think TO will be on our roster next yr. I think it will prob be a deal of Mart'y Booker and Ricky Williams for TO and a second round pick.

I'd be shocked to see Philadelphia give up a draft pick. They tend to hold onto them with clenched fists.
And that kind of trade is unlikely. The NFL is not Major League Baseball.

Everyone knows T.O. will be cut by the Eagles, so why would a team trade for him?

I don't want TO on this team. That said if Nick Saban decides to take him, I would hope it would be with a one-year contract, laden with incentives and the vet minimum and a clause in his contract that he has to keep his mouth shut.

As for RW, I'm on the fence about him. IF he reports to training camp and IF he stays and behaves himself, I may re-consider my opinion about trading him.

I trust Nick Saban, so we'll see what happens.

mike and mike

greenburg once again said he predicts that to and favre will go to miami and we will be stacked for 06.

off subject-haha that was funny clayton thinks jets will be the worst team. i love how greeny always plays that whitney houston song

What's funnier is that Greeny is agreeing with him, and he's a Jets fan.

Greeny sez

miami superbowl next year vs dallas. and he also said miami has a really good coach in saban

And he just predicted "as painful as it is for him to say" it's Miami and Dallas in next year's superbowl. That Nick Saban has "it" and is a coach to be reckoned with.

njfinfan said:
What's funnier is that Greeny is agreeing with him, and he's a Jets fan.
haha i kno he doesnt like how they have been doing things there

Just Heard It....what A Rush!! Go Greeny!!!!
He Says Saban Best Up And Coming Coach In The Nfl (but We Knew That Already!!)

Mike and Mike ESPN radio

They just made their predictions for next season and Greenberg picked Miami and Dallas for the Super bowl.

I love it. We are finally getting respect.

Back
Top Bottom