Merged: Five Point Stance / Mike and Mike ESPN radio | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Five Point Stance / Mike and Mike ESPN radio

brett favre has said, its green bay or playing with the kids in the yard

Yeah I don't think we'll take Farve either - He IS Green Bay IMO.

njfinfan said:
I don't want TO on this team. That said if Nick Saban decides to take him, I would hope it would be with a one-year contract, laden with incentives and the vet minimum and a clause in his contract that he has to keep his mouth shut.

As for RW, I'm on the fence about him. IF he reports to training camp and IF he stays and behaves himself, I may re-consider my opinion about trading him.

I trust Nick Saban, so we'll see what happens.

NJ...You're missing the point...IF someone offers us a day one pick, with the other holes we have on the team, we should trade RW....doesn't have anything to do with how he behaves...

But back to the subject...I highly doubt that Favre will play for anyone besides the Packers...It's just not in the cards for him...like the rumors of Marino going to Minny after he left the Fins...Now, I would like to have Favre for a season or two with Croyle on the bench learning the game but I dreamt about a long-legged blond last night too.....

firemanx said:
was just going to post this up, but back to the point. I dont think Bret Farve will be our QB next yr, but do think TO will be on our roster next yr. I think it will prob be a deal of Mart'y Booker and Ricky Williams for TO and a second round pick.

There is no way we trade RW and Booker for a guy who is going to get cut anyway. Philly wants a bidding war for Owens. Saban is too smart to let that happen.

Dolfansal said:
They just made their predictions for next season and Greenberg picked Miami and Dallas for the Super bowl.

I love it. We are finally getting respect.

Yeah, coming from the ultimate Jest homer too...but like many of us have been saying, when you win some games, the talking heads on the air fall in lust with you...if we lose the first 5 games next season, they'll never stop beating us down....get over the media "respect" issue....

LarryFinFan said:
NJ...You're missing the point...IF someone offers us a day one pick, with the other holes we have on the team, we should trade RW....doesn't have anything to do with how he behaves...

No - I was speaking to those on the board who want to keep RW. Personally, I would prefer to trade him.

Say no to farve. He is done and washed out. Marino now could play better than Farve. As for TO if we trade for him it will be the dumbest trade ever. Be bailing the eagles out. 2nd dont let all these superbowl picks get you excited this is the same group that whoever didnt pick eagles pats picked colts panthers. Niether team made it so it really means nothing. Its just some respect that hopefully will lead to primetime games. That all I like about it the primetime games.

Mindwarp said:
i loved hearing Greeny say that this morning made me smile on my drive to work.

What was better was seeing him say it because I watch them on tv. His face looked terrible while he was saying it. I sent them an email thanking him.

firemanx said:
was just going to post this up, but back to the point. I dont think Bret Farve will be our QB next yr, but do think TO will be on our roster next yr. I think it will prob be a deal of Mart'y Booker and Ricky Williams for TO and a second round pick.

Saban will not "TRADE" for TO if he doesn't come free he won't come, and that is fine with me.

njfinfan said:
What was better was seeing him say it because I watch them on tv. His face looked terrible while he was saying it. I sent them an email thanking him.

man i wish i could see that :sidelol:

Mike and Mike ESPN radio

Hi I was listening to ESPN radio up here in CT, and Mike Greeny (a Jet fan) predicted a Miami/Dallas superbowl next year. He also predicted his Jets to have the number one pick next year. So maybe ESPN isn't THAT biased against us.

You would have to be one ignorant sportsfan not to like what Saban is doing in south FL.

Also he predicted that Brett Favre would not be able to stay in GB and that he and TO would both be playing in Miami next year. He also stuck by his SB prediction regardless of whether or not they actually get Favre and TO, saying that Saban is going to be the next great coach in the NFL.

LarryFinFan said:
Now, I would like to have Favre for a season or two with Croyle on the bench learning the game but I dreamt about a long-legged blond last night too.....

Was the long-legged blond Brett Favre? :D

Back
Top Bottom