Merged: Front page problems | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Front page problems

OMG!!! The sky is falling!!!!!! Help!!!!!

Relax people. It's not the end of the damn world. We're well aware of the issue. It's a small scratch on the Fararri. :lol:

Muck said:

Relax people. It's not the end of the damn world. We're well aware of the issue. It's a small scratch on the Fararri. :lol:

With the way some people have peen posting lately, its looking like a Ford Pinto.

PatsSuck456 said:
With the way some people have peen posting lately, its looking like a Ford Pinto.

You've never been in VIP, have you.

Muck said:

well you know one person who wont like that one bit...
clear.gif

error message??

Am I the only one that is getting an error message where the message board posts should be on the main page?? 1/2 the time or more in the last 3 days its been happening.

:yes:

I post like a mad person and I haven't received any errors... Burn your PC.

cornell said:
Am I the only one that is getting an error message where the message board posts should be on the main page?? 1/2 the time or more in the last 3 days its been happening.

Have you tried replacing the user?

no have not tried anything, and its only on the main FH page where the messgae board is.. I get a link :
"[CaRP] XML error: Invalid document end at line 2 - Unknown document format." and when I click the link it takes me here:
http://carp.docs.geckotribe.com/errors/xml-error.php

no idea what it means or what I could do to fix it, whether it is a glitch on the web page or not.

cornell said:
no have not tried anything, and its only on the main FH page where the messgae board is.. I get a link :
"[CaRP] XML error: Invalid document end at line 2 - Unknown document format." and when I click the link it takes me here:
http://carp.docs.geckotribe.com/errors/xml-error.php

no idea what it means or what I could do to fix it, whether it is a glitch on the web page or not.

very interesting. I've seen that carp error a few times before myself. It is likely just a glitch in the matrix. Have you been experiencing more dejavu than is customary for your wednesdays?
.......I.........a.......m........t..........h..........e............m........a...........t.........r.......i............x

The whole site was down for me this afternoon. I'm on a Mac. Did anybody else have that?

Back
Top Bottom