Merged: Hank Goldberg on ESPN.com reports a failed test, not a missed test | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Hank Goldberg on ESPN.com reports a failed test, not a missed test

Time to Move On - but . . .

fins2923 said:
Okay, it's now confirmed its a failed test. Time to move on to the Ronnie Brown era. But I would like to know if it was marijuana or a diet supplement that some here speculate may be the cause of the failed test. If it is marijuana, it's REALLY disappointing and I hope he gets the rest of his life together.

fins2923 said:

more of the same - and NFL insiders leaking stories out of the drug testing program should be FIRED. plain & simple.

Plus, didn't you hear about the French hoax???
clear.gif

mmmmm....french hoax. I like powdered sugar & just a hint of cinamon

*Sigh*

I don't know what else to say.

yeah I just heard it on ESPN radio that Cole confirmed with his sources that it was a failed and not a missed test. now we can forget about Ricky and move on

Wishful thinking by the many that wanted to believe it WASN'T a failed drug test. I got flamed for jumping all over him this morning.....I don't know why everyone was so quick to give him the benefit of the doubt. This considering he's failed 3 previous tests.

Anybody else sick of Jason Cole? Second to the story again. He always tries to stir the pot. He tries to get his name out there so hard ,he's been all over the tv and radio today saying he'd be surprised if it was a failed test. If you watch the Cold Pizza interview again, he hints that his sources are saying missed test. Then the failed test is reported and he changes his tune. Marvez and Darlington are on the beat reporting the facts and doing their due dilligence, while this guy just goes on air everywhere with unconfirmed speculation.

I'll say that it doesn't surprise me that Hank Goldberg is jumping the gun to report the negative possibility to be the correct one.

I have very little to no respect for Goldberg.

chambers#1 said:
crap:mad:

:lol: good bye 1st or 2nd round pick...:yeahthat: I feel worse for HIM. He went from leading the league (arguably the best back in the game) & maad money, and south beach condos to now,-no one's gonna want him to play for them..Even if he does play, he's not gonna make ANYWHERE near the amount of money that he was gonna get, PLUS he still owes us ALMOST $9 Mil.

It's his own fault....But dam. :crying: :m359: :smackhead

Back
Top Bottom