Merged: Hank Goldberg on ESPN.com reports a failed test, not a missed test | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Hank Goldberg on ESPN.com reports a failed test, not a missed test

clear.gif

ckparrothead said:
I'll say that it doesn't surprise me that Hank Goldberg is jumping the gun to report the negative possibility to be the correct one.

I have very little to no respect for Goldberg.

I dont like Hank very much either, but HE ALWAYS BREAKS THE BIG STORIES AND IS ALWAYS RIGHT ABOUT IT. I dont think Hank's ever reported a story then turned out to be false. He's a credible source. It sucks, but it's true.

BringBackShula said:
:lol: good bye 1st or 2nd round pick...:yeahthat: I feel worse for HIM. He went from leading the league (arguably the best back in the game) & maad money, and south beach condos to now,-no one's gonna want him to play for them..Even if he does play, he's not gonna make ANYWHERE near the amount of money that he was gonna get, PLUS he still owes us ALMOST $9 Mil.

It's his own fault....But dam. :crying: :m359: :smackhead

1st or 2nd? You must be smoking the same stuff. If shawn alexander or E james couldn't garner a 2nd round pick, why would you beleive ricky would with 3 strikes against him already?

Ya he just said it on ESPN NEWS that it was a failed test not missed test

BringBackShula said:
I dont like Hank very much either, but HE ALWAYS BREAKS THE BIG STORIES AND IS ALWAYS RIGHT ABOUT IT. I dont think Hank's ever reported a story then turned out to be false. He's a credible source. It sucks, but it's true.
I don't know about that. Last year he reported Saban was going to turn down the Dolphins minutes before he accepted the job.

Ricky failed FAILED according to ESPN not just missed it

Link: http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2337252

According to the article he put his piss in the cup, and they were like "You're on something" To put it simply. Not sure if it's mary jane or what at this point, and his mom claims it's his yoga medicine. (Yoga medicine as in NOT marijuana, something else)

Im moving to france dang she is fine!

As far as Ricky until Nick Saban or the NFL makes a statement nothing is true IMO!

Just to add, if Ricky's yoga meds are legal they can still cause a "false positive" on a drug test. I know a lot of people here seem a lil ignorant on drug testing so what I'm trying to say is: Don't say Ricky's guilty till we find out the truth about this Yoga medicine his mom is talking about. If that does create a false positive Ricky should be off the hook.

Eh, I'm about 50/50 on Hank Goldberg.

He's not getting his sources from Miami anymore. He hasnt broken anything since Saban came in.

When did Ricky test....or when was he supposed to test?? What's he doing in India??

ckparrothead said:
I'll say that it doesn't surprise me that Hank Goldberg is jumping the gun to report the negative possibility to be the correct one.

I have very little to no respect for Goldberg.

Hank Goldberg has been useless for Dolphins news since Nick Saban took over. I'm a little more concerned now that he is reporting it, but I'm hardly convinced.

Adam First said:
Yeah, why IS he in India? :confused:

Hopefully he was in India, for quite a while.
In that case were looking at a missed test.

Back
Top Bottom