Merged: HAPPY B-DAY, TERRYTATE!!!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: HAPPY B-DAY, TERRYTATE!!!!!

:clap: :woot: :dunce: :party: :birthday: :friday: :cake: :present:

Every decent birthday smiley and then some!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Happy B-Day man. Apprectiate all u put into this site.

pigskinguy said:
The title of this thread sounds like a personal attack to me..........someone needs a 48hr ban :D
Happy B-Day TT.
Matt doesn't suck; -- he RULES! :)

The last few birthday threads we had done attracted little attention, and I wanted to make sure a thread for Matt's birthday got lots of clicks. Hence the provocative title. Made you look, didn't it? Well, maybe I'm trying too hard...

Mod note: I changed it.:)

P4E said:
Matt doesn't suck; -- he RULES! :)

The last few birthday threads we had done attracted little attention, and I wanted to make sure a thread for Matt's birthday got lots of clicks. Hence the provocative title. Made you look, didn't it? Well, maybe I'm trying too hard...

Mod note: I changed it.:)

:roflmao: So are you giving youself a 48 hr ban.......or just a warning this time. :lol: :lol:

holy shiznit! I saw the birthday thread in the announcement section and i was shocked that only 2 people noticed, i expected maybe 5 at the most, and then I open the main forum and see this....wow!!!

Thanks guys....

Ok now for individual replys.....

Clumpy, get the hell away from me, regardless of whether u have a mallet or not....

PapaCrunk, I came close to that last night, but for some reason, unlike normal parties where if its your birthday you get some "suga", I got none :( I told people it was my birthday after midnight, since its only logical :)

Liquid - Im sad that Caron Butler is probably gone, and I will miss the rest of the guys, but its still the Diesel, who is going to tear the rest of the east up completely.....Thanks for the Diesel.....

Back
Top Bottom