Merged: Happy Birthday Jaydog57 and miadphan13 and others | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Happy Birthday Jaydog57 and miadphan13 and others

dolphan39

Maria & LauRen Aha!
Reaction score
Happy Birthday Jaydog57 and miadphan13 and others

did not know you 2 had the same birthday :
clear.gif

Also, happy birthday to fins1, feelnoway and JJ777

Same birthday Jaydog? Are you guys celebrating together? :up: Who let the dog out?!!

Happy birthday guys!

Well even though I am sure it will fall on deaf ears (ahem, Maidphan=never here anymore :( ) Happy B day.

Jaydog, have a rocking day, and tell that girl we miss her around here.

Word.........

Thanks dudes. We're gonna go to a nice place in Daytona Beach to eat tonight, I'll try to keep the Captain 'docked' until then:lol: I'll tell Michele y'all said 'happy b-day' as well. Party on.....:rocker:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Everyone who wished us a Happy Birthday. We will be having dinner in Daytona Beach tonight to celebrate and chill before the BIG move next week. We are moving into our 2-bedroom apartment on July 11th. It's on the 3rd floor. Any volunteers? :lol:

39: Yes, JayDog and I were born on the same day, but I will always be one year older! :tongue:

87: No deaf ears here. :) JayDog knows I work a million hours, so he keeps me up to date on everyone. :)

Clump: You are so bad! :tongue: Thanks for the 32 spankings. I know I deserved them for something I've done. :lol:

:pirate: No Captain Morgan tonight! :lol:

Happy Birthday JayDog!!

Yo Bro!!

:band: :birthday: :rocker: :happydrin :cooldude: :friday: :party: :infins: :thewave: :wharf: :mocool: :rockon: :cheer2: :bong: :groovy: :hump: :dance:

Have a Great One Dude!!

I don't know what I hit to post.

Anyway P.S.: Wish for a Dolphins Super Bowl victory when you blow out the candles.

Back
Top Bottom