MERGED-Harrington to bench?-Lets see what Lemon has | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED-Harrington to bench?-Lets see what Lemon has

dolfan2909

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Sunday NFL countdown reported that although Culpepper might be out all year Joey Harrington shouldn't feel comfortable especially if he keeps throwing int's...apparently the dolphins are anxious to get a look at the promising 3rd year qb cleo lemon

dolfan2909 said:
Sunday NFL countdown reported that although Culpepper might be out all year Joey Harrington shouldn't feel comfortable especially if he keeps throwing int's...apparently the dolphins are anxious to get a look at the promising 3rd year qb cleo lemon

Wow, didn't see that coming. That's VERY interesting. I wonder how Cleo would do.

Boy it would be funny to see the reactions of the Harrington fan posters that migrated to the board when Joey got traded here if that happened. Mass exodus.

dolfan2909 said:
Personally i want to see Lemon in there, we are not going to win out the rest of the season as some dream. I think and have always thought that there is something about this kid and i want to find out for sure. He is a mobile QB and that would make our offense that more versatile, put him in we got nothin to lose IMO.

Lets see what Lemon has!!!!!!!!

This season is for crap. Keeping Joey in will increase what we have to give detroit due to playing time.

It is time to see what we have in Cleo. I had a dream the other night and it went like the movie Any Given Sunday. Cleo was the mobile Willie Beamon, and we actually made something of the season.

We have nothing to lose. Lets get him some playing time and see what we have!

[mod] Do not circumvent the profanity filter! [/mod]

Milkmoney21 said:
Great Lets See What Cleo Can Do With His Mobility And Arm.

get sacked and fumble probably.....yea lets let him start against the best defense...wooooooo F yea.

They should keep Joey in.....i think his last int's were cause he was trying to make happen real bad...and at this point who wouldnt be.

Steamin' Willie" Beamon :hail:
At this point, why not.

Except that Saban will lose a lot of his players if he throws in the towel now.

Despite the record there are still plenty of players on this team that want to win, especially if they haven't been mathematically eliminated yet.

They've seen enough of Lemon to have a good idea of what he can bring to the table. If they want to start him a game or two at the end of the year, that should be enough. They don't need to spend half a season to see an audition.

Scatman said:

get sacked and fumble probably.....yea lets let him start against the best defense...wooooooo F yea.

They should keep Joey in.....i think his last int's were cause he was trying to make happen real bad...and at this point who wouldnt be.
Positive attitude about a player you haven't seen in a game yet.:shakeno:

Replacing the receiving corps would make more sense. Do you think that Cleo would hit those guys in other spots of their hands that don't result in int's? :rolleyes2

Hey heres a thought lets NOT juggle QB'S and have QB in there more then a few weeks. I SWEAR if Flemon comes in it would have to be the worst coaching move in the world. Why put Joey in to learn players tendencies and behaviours if your just gonna put flemon lemon in. Sounds pretty stupid.

Scatman said:

MOst of the int's weren't his fault at all,atleast 3 of them went off one of the Dolphins recievers and into the defenses hands.....it's not Harringtons fault that the recievers can't hold onto the ball.

Back
Top Bottom