MERGED: I will be going to Jets/Dolphins../Who's going this week? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: I will be going to Jets/Dolphins../Who's going this week?

fInbred said:
I'm going too. I got this giant blow-up Miami Dolphins helmet I'll be wearing. It's like the size of a Volkswagen. All the Jets fans trying to watch the game from behind me will love it. Look for my body in the parking lot after the game.

Your neck is going to be hurting big time.

fInbred said:
I'm going too. I got this giant blow-up Miami Dolphins helmet I'll be wearing. It's like the size of a Volkswagen. All the Jets fans trying to watch the game from behind me will love it. Look for my body in the parking lot after the game.

:sidelol:

I'll keep my eye out for ya bro... where ya sitting?

Dolphan23 said:
I'll be going dressed as neutral because of my horrible experience last year lol.
What happened last year? I also planned on dressing neutral. Patriots fans are significantly more pleasant than they used to be, but there are always a few. I've heard Jets fans are much worse, but I've never been to the Meadowlands.

:dolphins:

Marinoesque13 said:
What happened last year? I also planned on dressing neutral. Patriots fans are significantly more pleasant than they used to be, but there are always a few. I've heard Jets fans are much worse, but I've never been to the Meadowlands.

I go every year, wear my 'Phins stuff every year, and have never had a problem. Not to say I won't have one this year- who knows? But as long as you don't try to start anything, you should be good.

Anyone going by themselves and looking for other Phins fans to hang out with pre-game? I personally only bought a single, so if there are others in a similar boat who wanted to hang out pre and post game, I'd be up for it.

I have been going to this game since 95 religiously....the Jets fans for the most part suck but there are some cool ones there. The guys I tailgate with are great. If you are going to start **** get ready to finish it. I shut my mouth but I do cheer for my team and people definately know who I am rooting for! LETS GO FINS! Games at 4:15 we'll be in the lot @ 11 am!

Im going section 309 hell yeah.

At the two minute warning i say every one off us sucker punch the ******* jet fan that heckled you all game, and believe me there will be one.

fInbred said:

Now THAT'S a diehard Dolphins fan !!! Go for it man !!! You might need a pretty big posse to watch your back. You might want to buy yourself a real Dolphins helmet before you go too.

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

DolphinsFan23 said:
Now THAT'S a true, hardcore Dolphins fan !!! Go for it man !!! You might need a pretty big posse to watch your back. You might want to buy yourself a real Dolphins helmet before you go too.

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

With New Yorkers? He better find a tank to drive to the game.

Who is going this week?

Anyone going to the game this Sunday? Ill be there...section 136

RonnFin46 said:
Anyone going to the game this Sunday? Ill be there...section 136

Already a thread discussing this just below yours.

LoXiN said:
With New Yorkers? He better find a tank to drive to the game.

F888 those Jet losers. I'll fight the hole damn stadium.

Actually i can't wear my colors because I'm banned for life from the Meadowlands do to a fight 5 years ago and i will get in a lot of trouble if arrested again. So I just mind my own biz now. :(

GOD I HATE JET FANS,.

Back
Top Bottom