MERGED: Indoor Facility In Future? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Indoor Facility In Future?

Most teams have indoor facilities...surprised Miami doesn't....maybe they could put a movable dome on Dolphin stadium?

Either it's too wet, or it's too Hot

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/dolphins/content/sports/epaper/2005/06/12/a17b_finsnotes_0612.html

"I think we are progressing with the idea that at some time in the future we will definitely continue to research the fact that we probably need someplace to practice when the weather is bad or it's just too hot," Saban said Saturday.

Translation: He is more than warm to the idea of a cool, dry climate in which to practice.

Miami should have done this a long time ago.

Roman529 said:
Most teams have indoor facilities...surprised Miami doesn't....maybe they could put a movable dome on Dolphin stadium?
Hey Roman, could you please host the sig I made you in your FinHeaven Photo Album? My Photobucket account is about to overload its monthly bandwidth, and I don't want you to lose that sig once it kicks.

I wouldn't mind an indoor practice facitlity. There are some negatives to it but nothing like a lost or wasted practice.

OK Nub I will try to.....I saved it to another file.....you can go ahead and delete it from yours and I will repost it to my sig later if I can. Thanks!!!!! Great artwork.

Roman529 said:
OK Nub I will try to.....I saved it to another file.....you can go ahead and delete it from yours and I will repost it to my sig later if I can. Thanks!!!!! Great artwork.
I won't delete it until you get all squared away with it. Thanks again.

Sounds like a good idea personally. Rain is a major factor when it comes to how hard you can go, how firm you can plant. It would help the players greatly if they didnt have to worry about there foot slippin out on every play.

Hey Roman you didn't need to delete your sig just yet. Here are the steps you need to take to upload your sig:

First, click this link:

http://www.finheaven.com/photo/

Then on the aqua bar on the top, choose "Upload photos". You will need to first save the sig to your desktop(right click, save as). Then, in your "Upload Photos" section, click "Browse" and choose the sig you just saved. Then hit "Upload/Submit". At the next page that pops up, hit "Process". You can then go to "My Gallary" to view your sig.

Just a question for anyone who has Photoshop...can you save your Photoshop image to Image Shack? I want to make a Sig of my dog wearing a Dolphins Hat....I got him to wear it and sit still for me. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom