MERGED: Ireland hired by Seahawks | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Ireland hired by Seahawks

Well, they had a good run.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pre-draft consultant... Hey Jeff what do you think of this player? You love him? OK take him off our board....

Jokes aside, its a good move. Get w/e input there is to get. Thats all it is. You think Seattle needs the help? As per my philosophy when it comes to family dinners, always have an over abundance rather than just enough. You never know who may drop by.

Coming right after the news of Scott Mcloughlan resigning? Is Ireland suppose to help replace for Scott did?

The Super Bowl champions hired him to help with their draft. Interesting.

Maybe they believe that they know a bit more than the forum? Nah, could never happen. There must be another reason.

Ireland wasn't good, but he wasn't completely awful either.

Some of the picks he made are impressive while some of them are awful.

Could be a good hire. When they are getting ready to call their 2nd and 3rd round picks, they should ask Jeff what he thinks. If he likes them, quickly pull another card.

Maybe they believe that they know a bit more than the forum? Nah, could never happen. There must be another reason.

Maybe they got tired of having draft picks contribute right away? Maybe they felt they needed more players on the defensive line? Maybe they decided they weren't mediocre enough? Maybe the thought their front office was too functional? Who know what they were thinking. Good teams aren't immune to bad decisions.

In this case, "the forum" was absolutely right. Ireland was a **** GM. Maybe not the bloody diarrhea that was Spielman, but **** nonetheless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom