MERGED:Ireland’s, Fins’ arrogance unacceptable, Mike Silver rips Ireland and the Fins | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED:Ireland’s, Fins’ arrogance unacceptable, Mike Silver rips Ireland and the Fins

Playing at a high level of hockey myself, I have been told and asked much worse than this. And when I was young and immature it bothered me, and after growing up, it had no affect, psychological ploy or analysis in this case, I suppose.

Try taking a 567 question psych exam for a government nuclear security clearance.... what Dez experienced is nothing...

I promise you if you're not crazy when you sit down to take it... you will be by the time you get finished with it..

Actually...She is a prostitute. I've never had more fun for $45.00.

Finatic, did you post something about this last week before we knew who the team was? I wanted to find it to link it in this thread because I remember the tone of the comments being quite a bit different, but I can't find it anywhere. Did it get deleted for some reason?

I don't believe any of it. I think he is a liar. It calls into question his character. Something he probably inherited from his up bringing. I think it's crap that people on this board would side with a man of questionable character over our own front office on heresy. I am glad we didn't draft the bum.

Have fun with that lol.

yep...we're officially in that 3 months of filler time til camp to spend any real time discussing useless topics like this one...

i think i'll skip the how great patrick turner looks in shorts at minicamp diatribes soon to be coming also...

mkay...

as for the server transfer...i wasn't a survivor...i was a victim

Since apparently you didn't see the other thread - his response was ...YES!

Last edited by a moderator:
Dez is said to have dropped the "pro" bomb - Maybe it came off like "Are you asking me if my mom is a Pro?" - Doesnèt matter - Ireland had every right to ask whatever he feels - he holds the owner's risk and the money...

To emphasize that he was a team player, Dez should have answered: "For me, it's bros before hos!"

It really is a ****ed up question. At the end of the day, the NFL is an employer and in no other business do they have the right to ask a question so why is it any different in the NFL?

First off, it's just hearsay....second off, deal with it. It's a freakin question and you're about to sign a multi-million dollar deal. you're about to take more hits than that.

i dont think any other employer will make you 6 million dollars with the stroke of a pen

It really is a ****ed up question. At the end of the day, the NFL is an employer and in no other business do they have the right to ask a question so why is it any different in the NFL?

It was common knowledge what his background was, there is background checks done all the time for any type of job so if your signing a guy to a multimillion dollar contract you may want to know a little about his life.
I thought his Grandma was a crack dealer too.

Back
Top Bottom