MERGED: Jets Release Coles | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Jets Release Coles

Expect him to be a Dolphin within hours of the start of free agency. He is exactly what they wanted, someone with experience that could show all of the younger WRs the ropes and have great communication and chemistry with Pennington.

This was a gift.

doesn't have to wait for the start of FA....he can sign anywhere effective immediately.

I'd take him at a bargain price, but I'm not overly psyched about this. I just have a hard time embracing former Jets.

Expect him to be a Dolphin within hours of the start of free agency. He is exactly what they wanted, someone with experience that could show all of the younger WRs the ropes and have great communication and chemistry with Pennington.

This was a gift.

Should we send the Jets a christmas card this year?

This was a gift.

I couldn't agree more. I was hoping all along they would dump him. He's younger than T.J. I think he's got at least two or three more good years in him. Plus, you know he'll want to stick it to the Jets twice a year.:woot:

If the price were right, this would be something to seriously consider because of his hook up with Pennington
Chemistry is one of the intangibles that tip the scales in free-agency, especially when dealing in veteran WR's:up:

Sign him right now. Are veteran Reciever has just come knocking.

Wow, interesting development. Would be hilarious if we did sign Coles, haha. I don't think its a 100% lock yet though guys. I will reserve judgement until I hear some noise from our FO.

doesn't have to wait for the start of FA....he can sign anywhere effective immediately.

I'd take him at a bargain price, but I'm not overly psyched about this. I just have a hard time embracing former Jets.

you know I was right there with you last year and the whole Pennington signing, but I changed my tune about 3 games into the season.

Now I sport a Pennington Jersey. So as far as I'm concerned even though Coles stuck it to us in the past he can help us now and in the future much like Chad did.

Are they retarded or do they just lack a short term memory? This is Chad Pennington 2.0. He is going to come here and crap all over the Jets just like Pennington did.

I'm with CK. I had this same feeling when Chad was released... Coles will be a Dolphin.

Wow. Thanks Jets! Gift #2! Woooo! J-E-T-S Thanks thanks thanks!

This was a gift.

My thoughts excatly!:hi5:

you know I was right there with you last year and the whole Pennington signing, but I changed my tune about 3 games into the season.

Now I sport a Pennington Jersey. So as far as I'm concerned even though Coles stuck it to us in the past he can help us now and in the future much like Chad did.

don't get me wrong....I came around on Chad, but it was difficult for me. He was the face of the Jets for years. Coles is similar. If he's on the field making plays for the Phins, I'll warm up to him, but at this point, for me to say I want him on my team.....meh, whatever.

I checked the jets board for kicks, most seem pretty upset about it but the funny part is....these guys seem to think since "They mutually parted ways" they arn't going to eat the $6mill in dead cap space....although they were smart enough to know he would probably end up in Miami!

Back
Top Bottom