Experience: 9th season
High School: Jean Ribault HS [Jacksonville, FL]
team rosters
quick stats (2008)

REC70
YDS850
AVG12.1
TDS7

Sweet. Bring him over here. We don't need to worry about offense anymore if we sign him.

doesn't have to wait for the start of FA....he can sign anywhere effective immediately.

I'd take him at a bargain price, but I'm not overly psyched about this. I just have a hard time embracing former Jets.

If he helps the Phins win, I'm all for him

What the hell is going on in Jest land, next Pace will be cut. I never thought getting rid of your talented players was the way to go but what do I know?

I am sure we could sign him at a reduced price. Look for him to be a Phin just after midnight.

I am so happy to have a franchise like the Jets in our division. Their ineptness provides instant comic relief. :hump:

I am sure we could sign him at a reduced price. Look for him to be a Phin just after midnight.

I am so happy to have a franchise like the Jets in our division. Their inaptness provides instant comic relief. :hump:

his contract is terminated so midnight Friday has no bearing on him. That time is for players who's contracts are expiring. He can sign anywhere effective immediately.

The link says that his deep speed has diminished, should that be a concern?

guy came out running unofficial 4.2 and 4.3 times if i remember correctly so it probably isn't a big deal if he has lost a step guy can still ball

Penny isnt gonna be able to chuck it deep anyway, its the history, mentorship and his YAC that would be so valuable.

Dolphin fan here in NY - Coles is known as a whiner by most Jets fans.

He also will not come cheap - but he is better than any other WR we currently have on the roster.

Hahahaha, twice in two years?? Really? Am I dreaming?

Last year they made room for a high-priced vet in Favre. This year they're making room for more high-priced vets (Lewis). It will be fun to run over them on our way to the playoffs again.

Back
Top Bottom