Merged: LaVar Arrington threads/Arrington to Giants/Arrington Meeting with Jags | Page 18 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: LaVar Arrington threads/Arrington to Giants/Arrington Meeting with Jags

I really do hope the dolphins get him. he is a good linebacker that knows the game of football. That would be awesome if the dolphins got him but i dont think we should pay him that much. :dolphins:

SR 7 said:
I believe by days end, LaVar will be a Phin. jags aren't going to pay him more then 5 a year and in miami they said he wont have to carry the load and that it might give him the better situation.

I say your wrong.:(

PHANTASTIC 13 said:
Lawrence Taylor freelanced and went to numerous pro bowls...how about Junior Seau, he freelanced as well and will be a shoe in for the Hall of Fame.

My point is....why not let LaVar Arrington freelance as well??? He has all the tools the other two LB's I just mentioned did, let him roam and attack the ball carrier, that is his game. :dolphins: LaVar...come to Miami and help us win a championship. :cooldude:

we need playmakers....period. and Arrington is one, whether he "freelances" or not. the key is to create havoc, and he certainly can do it.

I, for one, would love to have him...i don't think we'll get him because of how much $ he'll ask

SR 7 said:
I believe by days end, LaVar will be a Phin. jags aren't going to pay him more then 5 a year and in miami they said he wont have to carry the load and that it might give him the better situation.
A couple more hours to see if your prediction is true or not.:D

day isnt over yet. still got an hour and a half for the prediction to come true.

Doakle said:
McDuffie said a few minutes ago on 790 the ticket, the following info:

He said he spoke with Arrington last night (they both went to Penn State). Arrington said his first choice is definitely Miami, but whilst their offer is respectable, it is not at the level he is looking for. He did though then go onto say that if he makes it to his planned trip to Jacksonville, he feels he will probably end up staying there and signing with the Jaguars.

In all honesty, I can see Arrington fitting in better with the Jags.

Arrington has a lot to prove....

I never said he was not a good linebacker I think he has a lot of talent, I just don't think we should offer him that much money. I think he gets a lot of hype. He is a good linebacker but not great that is why I think he is overrated. His injury is one hit away from ending his career...
I can't believe how many Arrington fans are out there all of sudden because we might get him.

fatkirstyalley said:
overrated....maybe,overpriced....definitely
l.a is a joke.he whats to much money...and he is abig crybaby like mindwarp is:boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo:

the question i have about the jax is though, can they really afford to pump so much money on the defensive side with stroud, henderson and maybe arrington

To people who criticize Arrington

I don't understand at all to see comments from people who don't want to see Arrington with us. All the time you are adding a pro-bowler to your line up, you get an improvement (specially a 3-time pro-bowler in the past 6 years). I have nothing against Derrick Pope or Donnie Spragan but Arrington would be a huge improvement to our defensive core. As for attitude issues, I'm pretty sure Saban can handle it! The bottom is to win games and with a player of this calibre, we are improving our chances.

Back
Top Bottom