Merged: LaVar Arrington threads/Arrington to Giants/Arrington Meeting with Jags | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: LaVar Arrington threads/Arrington to Giants/Arrington Meeting with Jags

Arrington to meet with Jags on Saturday

just saw it on NFL Total Access, so no link, i apologize. but Schefter said that Arrington will end up in the state of Florida, and said that we have been making offers ( i thought no contract had been offered?). just an update!

This may be putting pressure on the dolphins..

Arrington has said before that he wants to play in Miami..plus we were one of his first visits..

Who knows tho..This is really getting my all excited..hopefully he cancels or moves his visit with the jags up to tomorro..

Nublar7 said:
um why? We already knew he was going to meet with the Jags, we just didn't know when.

exactly and why do it on Sat? apparently he is putting pressure on us and made his visit on sat when he could have gone today or tom as he canceled his cinncy visit meaning that he had the time. giving us a day of pressure to push it harder or else if he was locked on Jags he woudl have gone today or tom. btw what D do they run? 3 4 or 4 3?

Schefter did say he had a visit scheduled 'as of now', so that does leave the door open that he may cancel the visit. he also said that the Jags are determined to add another LB, so they might make a pretty big offer.

SR 7 said:
exactly and why do it on Sat? apparently he is putting pressure on us and made his visit on sat when he could have gone today or tom as he canceled his cinncy visit meaning that he had the time. giving us a day of pressure to push it harder or else if he was locked on Jags he woudl have gone today or tom. btw what D do they run? 3 4 or 4 3?

Jags run a 4 - 3 defense. They have the 2 best DT's in the NFL.

Nick13 said:
Schefter did say he had a visit scheduled 'as of now', so that does leave the door open that he may cancel the visit. he also said that the Jags are determined to add another LB, so they might make a pretty big offer.
From the way things are happening, I think Arrington and Miami are trying to work out a contract as we speak. If nothing gets done, he will visit Jax. Otherwise, I think Miami is trying to get him under contract tonight or tomorrow. Lets all pray. :pray:

Nublar7 said:
From the way things are happening, I think Arrington and Miami are trying to work out a contract as we speak. If nothing gets done, he will visit Jax. Otherwise, I think Miami is trying to get him under contract tonight or tomorrow. Lets all pray. :pray:
you could be right nub.

Nublar7 said:

thats exactly what im thinking..i really think its between us and jacksonville and i just dont feel that hes going to end up on the jags, just a gut feeling....i really hope saban gets him!!!

The Jags also have a lot to offer him, playoff team, good QB, solid running game and great defense.

Also there are 2 space eaters with talent in the middle to help him make plays consistently in the backfield which would attract him, and they have more cap space.

I think he'll sign with the Jags at this point in time.

Nublar7 said:

i agree, i think they are in serious negotiations at this point. but Arrington might still look at the Jags just to see what they have to offer him. but i think he wants to play in a 3-4 where he can be free to rush the passer.

Wade Smith is overrated. Travis Minor is overrated. All of our undrafted free agent signings are overrated. Did I miss anyone. :rolleyes2

Back
Top Bottom