Merged: LaVar Arrington threads/Arrington to Giants/Arrington Meeting with Jags | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: LaVar Arrington threads/Arrington to Giants/Arrington Meeting with Jags

Nublar..u may be right..I've heard many specualtions & rumours about Lavar & The Dolphins comming close to a deal today..

I'm not gonna pray..but I hope that Arrington signs with us soon..

Don't you guys agree that it looks a lot like the days before the Brees fiasco?

Nick13 said:
just saw it on NFL Total Access, so no link, i apologize. but Schefter said that Arrington will end up in the state of Florida, and said that we have been making offers ( i thought no contract had been offered?). just an update!
god i hope he meant j-ville:sidelol:

Dolfan2788 said:
The Jags also have a lot to offer him, playoff team, good QB, solid running game and great defense.

Also there are 2 space eaters with talent in the middle to help him make plays consistently in the backfield which would attract him, and they have more cap space.

I think he'll sign with the Jags at this point in time.

we have a near playoff team, top 5 QB, incredible running game and as always a great defense, not to mention we run a scheme Arrington thinks he can thrive in. Also, we have one of the best space eaters in Keith Traylor. we also have an incredible coaching staff, and a star studded defense, i mean, they cant block JT, ZT, CC, KC, and LA. especially since our DC is DC, and lets not forget NS!

we can get it done.

Schefter also said that Miami is still the favorite, and has been sending contract offers since we signed Will Allen.

ChambersWI said:
Schefter also said that Miami is still the favorite, and has been sending contract offers since we signed Will Allen.
Good news. :up: For some reason, I totally forgot about TA tonight. :smackhead:

hey, at least he's scheduled to visit saturday and not friday. so what's he going to be up to on friday? my guess, continue negotiating a contract with us. if you ask me, his scheduled visit is just to give him more negotiating leverage or else why not just visit tomorrow?

Nick13 said:
we have a near playoff team, top 5 QB, incredible running game and as always a great defense, not to mention we run a scheme Arrington thinks he can thrive in. Also, we have one of the best space eaters in Keith Traylor. we also have an incredible coaching staff, and a star studded defense, i mean, they cant block JT, ZT, CC, KC, and LA. especially since our DC is DC, and lets not forget NS!

we can get it done.

" a near playoff team"? We were 1 missed FG away from going to the playoff's !!!! All's I can say is we should be a definite favorite this year to get there.

heat_fan said:
This may be putting pressure on the dolphins..

Arrington has said before that he wants to play in Miami..plus we were one of his first visits..

Who knows tho..This is really getting my all excited..hopefully he cancels or moves his visit with the jags up to tomorro..

That's kind of why I'm worried. His reasoning for wanting to play in Miami was more to do with the weather, lifestyle..all things that can be countered by Jacksonville, as opposed to when we were competing with the Giants.

Mrmiami said:
" a near playoff team"? We were 1 missed FG away from going to the playoff's !!!! All's I can say is we should be a definite favorite this year to get there.

We were 2 games out of the playoffs, so how exactly were we one missed field goal away :confused:

elite14eva said:
jacksonville has more cap room than we do right?

correct, not sure about the number, but it is substantially better than our cap situation.

Nublar7 said:
From the way things are happening, I think Arrington and Miami are trying to work out a contract as we speak. If nothing gets done, he will visit Jax. Otherwise, I think Miami is trying to get him under contract tonight or tomorrow. Lets all pray. :pray:

Do we REALLY NEED Arrington???....

I like the thought of having him in Miami, but what could we possibly be missing out on if he chooses to sign elsewhere??..I like our defense, and I like our LB corps. I'm not sure Arrington is worth the money that's all....

PHINZ RULE!!!

Damn we may lose him, the Jags have cap room, and Del Rio is a former linebacker and he can get into Lavar's mind. I hope we get him but not lookin' good, unless we pull thr trigger!!:shakeno:

Back
Top Bottom