Merged: LaVar Arrington threads/Arrington to Giants/Arrington Meeting with Jags | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: LaVar Arrington threads/Arrington to Giants/Arrington Meeting with Jags

Dolfan2788 said:
The Jags also have a lot to offer him, playoff team, good QB, solid running game and great defense.

Also there are 2 space eaters with talent in the middle to help him make plays consistently in the backfield which would attract him, and they have more cap space.

I think he'll sign with the Jags at this point in time.

and we dont?

Nublar7 said:
Good news. :up: For some reason, I totally forgot about TA tonight. :smackhead:

what is TA?

No way do I want to see Arrington get Peterson type money, the cost versus his value to the Dolphins just isn't there.

Would he take a back-loaded contract? That's the only way I see him signing with Miami. Saban won't overspend on a LB when there are second-tier guys for cheap, or you can grab one at #16 in the draft, for 25% of what Lavar would cost.

Nick13 said:
we have a near playoff team, top 5 QB, incredible running game and as always a great defense, not to mention we run a scheme Arrington thinks he can thrive in. Also, we have one of the best space eaters in Keith Traylor. we also have an incredible coaching staff, and a star studded defense, i mean, they cant block JT, ZT, CC, KC, and LA. especially since our DC is DC, and lets not forget NS!

we can get it done.
Abbreviation..... overload...... head exploding.......:blowup:

If we don't sign him by tomorrow, then he'll for sure sign with the jags. And with the kind of money he is commanding, back-loaded contract or not we don't need him. I say we wait for the draft or wait until later when we can sign someone for less who Saban can have excel.:dolphins:

I think if he goes to Jacksonville on Saturday, he is a Jaguar by Monday. He is giving us a lot of time to up the stakes. I don't think we are gonna come out a winner on this one which is a bit of a heartbreaker. But then again I'm a total nay sayer all the time.

I agree, sign him by sat morning or hes gone....but i still think well be more than fine

NYinBostonFin said:
If he goes to that meeting, he will sign there.
I agree 100%...Jags have got the cap room. The draft is full of linebackers, we'll survive!

I'm starting to wonder if Arrington isn't drawing this out so he wont have to attend St. Nick's preseason conditioning programs. :D

j/k

Back
Top Bottom