Merged: Luck Calls "Suck for Luck" Campaigns Stupid | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Luck Calls "Suck for Luck" Campaigns Stupid

I've been saying all along, watch out for Oliver Luck and his informed opinions. This just fuels the fire.

Bottom line is that the Fins will are not the worse team in the league. We might be a top 5 pick or so, but Indy and Jax are far worse than us.

Do yourself a favor and scout RG III and Landry Jones. Or start to figure what you would give to get Carson Palmer or money it would take to sign Matt Flynn.

Well I have asked numerous times to those of you that think you're so clever by wearing a "Suck for Luck" t-shirt were trying to accomplish? I never got an answer until now. This was your master plan? To get the player you would both literally and figuratively suck for, to call you out and call you stupid? Congrats! You did it

Bottom line is that the Fins will are not the worse team in the league. We might be a top 5 pick or so, but Indy and Jax are far worse than us.

Do yourself a favor and scout RG III and Landry Jones. Or start to figure what you would give to get Carson Palmer or money it would take to sign Matt Flynn.

The Dolphins are 0-4. It's a very real possibility that the Dolphins will get the #1 pick.

The Dolphins are 0-4. It's a very real possibility that the Dolphins will get the #1 pick.

All I am saying is Indy and Jax are really bad. I think there is little chance we get the #1 pick.

The Fins record will be awful, but not as bad as some of these ****-breathing teams.

St. Louis will start out 0-7. However, they will win some NFC West games.

People don't understand Suck for Luck. Most of us don't want the Dolphins to be bad, they just are. It's trying to have some fun in a season that otherwise would have none. If you told me the Phins could go 10-6 and make the playoffs I would take that in a second, but that isn't going to happen. The teams that are talking about Suck for Luck are teams that don't have a shot at the playoffs or even a decent season. Nobody wants their team to be horrible, but fans don't get to choose. I am just looking for a silver lining in an otherwise pathetic season.

This is exactly why Suck for Luck exists. The consolation prize is not very good and keeps us in mediocre land for the foreseeable future.

People don't understand Suck for Luck. Most of us don't want the Dolphins to be bad, they just are. It's trying to have some fun in a season that otherwise would have none. If you told me the Phins could go 10-6 and make the playoffs I would take that in a second, but that isn't going to happen. The teams that are talking about Suck for Luck are teams that don't have a shot at the playoffs or even a decent season. Nobody wants their team to be horrible, but fans don't get to choose. I am just looking for a silver lining in an otherwise pathetic season.

You have a choice to root for or against your team. There is only one choice for real fans.

You have a choice to root for or against your team. There is only one choice for real fans.

My point is that most truly are rooting for their team. They just see the silver lining while watching the team be horrible. I doubt there is a huge percentage of fans actively rooting against their team during the games.

Quite frankly when your team is this bad, this early, there is nothing else to look forward to except the draft. There are fans in every city with a lousy team saying the same things some of our fellow Phins fans are saying.
Obviously no professional athlete wants to play for fickle fans. However, those types of fans exist in EVERY city

Back
Top Bottom