Merged: Luck Calls "Suck for Luck" Campaigns Stupid | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Luck Calls "Suck for Luck" Campaigns Stupid

LMAO. All you guys that proudly scream "Suck for Luck" and are buying t-shirts just got slapped in the face by the man himself. He doesn't want to play for fans like that. Wow! Good work people, even if we get the first pick Luck won't want to play for those type of fans.

Pretty ridiculous. Wonder how he feels about the Colts? I mean Stevie Wonder can tell they're trying to throw the season.

He said he doesn't want to play for those type of fans at the pro level. Dolphins fans are not off to a good start.

Every fan base that believes their team is sniffing the 1st pick of the 2012 draft has talked about "Suck for Luck". That doesn't leave him many options.

You are getting brainwashed by frustration . . . there are players on this team that give their all come hell or high water and they deserve better from the fans. Yea, I can respect the fans "wanting" better . . . but rooting against you team to lose isn't the route to go. Sometimes you just have to let it happen . . . and just how fans felt justified looking for Harbaugh while having Tony here, even though it looked bad, it leaves a negative reflection on the organization and all that adds up to players and coaches not wanting to be part of a franchise whose fans are that way.

If I really felt campaigning for a college QB would do anything in terms of results/change than persuasion has a chance . . . but all the signs and shirts in the world isn't going to reflect results, it still on the team.

To call a fan that roots for his team to win, no matter the situation, is probably the silliest thing I've heard in some time. If you wanna "Suck 4 Luck" you do it, don't call out fans that just wanna see their team play, even if the results aren't the best. I want change, you damn right . . . but I'm not rooting against my team to tank, if they are that bad, they will do that on their own without me putting into question my fanhood.

And with our "luck" the next regime is as clueless as this one and Luck shows regresses under more incompetent coaching. Maybe Matt Barkley is the better NFL QB. Why even be a Dolphin fan if you are easily defeated as a fan? 39 years with no Super Bowl and I'm not rooting for my team to lose. I have seen them with the #1 pick, I have seen them switch coaches . . . has it really helped? Just let it happen, you don't have to lower your self for something you can't change.

All the campaigning and changes in the world . . . and you STILL have ZERO control if they take Luck or not, even with the first overall. We don't get a vote. Let it play out and go from there.

And rooting for the Jets over the Fins 4 games in. . . have some of y'all lost it on Finheaven?

They're 0-4 and many of them have already given up. They deserve all they get. And so does the awful coaching staff and clueless front office. You tell people not to call out fans who love them some mediocrity, take a look in the mirror. What makes you clowns any better than us who actually want to see a successful team on the field? Nothing. So you just keep rooting for a 6-10 season, a cornfed lineman, and more years of mediocrity. You go ahead and be blind and root for 12-4.

I'll continue to do what I've been doing actually. See the silver lining in losses that are sure to come because this team ****ing BLOWS. Continue to root for losses because they're going to come anyways, and being mediocre is the worst you can be. Worse than completely blowing. In football, in basketball, in just about every team sport really.

They're 0-4 and many of them have already given up. They deserve all they get. And so does the awful coaching staff and clueless front office. You tell people not to call out fans who love them some mediocrity, take a look in the mirror. What makes you clowns any better than us who actually want to see a successful team on the field? Nothing. So you just keep rooting for a 6-10 season, a cornfed lineman, and more years of mediocrity. You go ahead and be blind and root for 12-4.

I'll continue to do what I've been doing actually. See the silver lining in losses that are sure to come because this team ****ing BLOWS. Continue to root for losses because they're going to come anyways, and being mediocre is the worst you can be. Worse than completely blowing. In football, in basketball, in just about every team sport really.

Well ****ing put sir.

Wasn't Rivers 2nd choice?

He might have been, but most teams were enamored with the Manning name and heritage rather than his play at Ole Miss. I remember liking Phil Rivers more than Eli before that draft. The kid had great intangibles and remember when he played against Ohio State and nearly beat them. That sold me on him.

All I am saying is Indy and Jax are really bad. I think there is little chance we get the #1 pick.

The Fins record will be awful, but not as bad as some of these ****-breathing teams.

St. Louis will start out 0-7. However, they will win some NFC West games.
the rams have a very good shot at the first pick. they flat out suck. they have not even been somewhat competitve in their games.

i wouldn't even count on them beating some nfc west teams for sure. can they? well its the nfl, anything can happen. But if you have watched them play this season, they seem like they wouldn't be able to beat a varsity high school football team.

they will go 3-13 at best.

Awesome!!! Couldn't have put it any better myself.

All I'm saying is you don't have the right to call out fans who root for their team to win, no matter what you believe the state of the team is. They aren't wrong for rooting for the Dolphins. I want change as well, that doesn't mean I have to root against my team to "tank" games to accomplish that. How can you seriously argue for a top pick, when we have had a top 2 pick twice in the last 6 drafts, both times with a new regime in place and results didn't happen? Hell you can even throw in 2007 when we had the #9 pick, had a chance at QB and it didn't work. What on earth gives you the knowledge that a new regime won't do the same? What the same hope as those hoping for 12-4? Please, you campaigning for change does nothing to improve the team . . . its the same faded hope of fans not giving up on the 2011 season. The only gratification a Miami fan has at this moment is hope that they can find a way to beat the Jets on Monday . . . and you "Suck 4 Luck F*cks" wanna take that away?

Go ahead and vent your frustrations, but your wrong and so is everybody else rooting to tank the season. If it happens it happens, rooting for it to happen is stupid.

4 regimes and each one has passed on QBs . . .Brees, Rodgers, Quinn, Ryan . . . . 5th times the charm I guess.

Yeah, show no support and root against the team, that will change things for the better. You would make a great little league football coach. :rolleyes:

Agreed. Real fans root for the team to lose to get out of mediocrity while the fake ones applaud mediocre results and clueless coaches.

Let me get this staright? "Real fans root for their team to lose"? Come on, you're better than that. Who's applauding mediocre results? I'm certainly not. I'm just not going to watch the Jets game monday and be happy if on 3 and 8, Bart Scott sacks Moore or Revis picks him off! That I won't do. In that scenario, in your mind, i'm the fake fan and you're the real one? Yeah okay! You go with that

All I'm saying is you don't have the right to call out fans who root for their team to win, no matter what you believe the state of the team is. They aren't wrong for rooting for the Dolphins. I want change as well, that doesn't mean I have to root against my team to "tank" games to accomplish that. How can you seriously argue for a top pick, when we have had a top 2 pick twice in the last 6 drafts, both times with a new regime in place and results didn't happen? Hell you can even throw in 2007 when we had the #9 pick, had a chance at QB and it didn't work. What on earth gives you the knowledge that a new regime won't do the same? What the same hope as those hoping for 12-4? Please, you campaigning for change does nothing to improve the team . . . its the same faded hope of fans not giving up on the 2011 season. The only gratification a Miami fan has at this moment is hope that they can find a way to beat the Jets on Monday . . . and you "Suck 4 Luck F*cks" wanna take that away?

Go ahead and vent your frustrations, but your wrong and so is everybody else rooting to tank the season. If it happens it happens, rooting for it to happen is stupid.

4 regimes and each one has passed on QBs . . .Brees, Rodgers, Quinn, Ryan . . . . 5th times the charm I guess.

I'm not calling out anybody. I'm defending myself from some idiots who feel the need to call us "fake fans" because we have a clue and hate mediocrity and want to see a successful team on the field. Calling us "fake fans" because we're not blind homers who realize we've sucked for a decade because we've had ****ty QB play for a decade. Because we realize Andrew Luck is a golden ticket to being a great team again, while Landry Joens and Matt Barkley aren't even close to the prospect that Luck is. Because we realize franchise LT's and franchise centers don't win championships.

Why not just let being "terrible" happen . . . if they are, the silver lining will happen anyway. If they aren't then so be it. . . but do you really think campaigning accomplishes anything? It makes people that do it look kind of pathetic to be honest with you.

It's people finding a way to enjoy a bad situation. The only reason to watch sports is for entertainment so stop telling people how they can and cannot be entertained.

Back
Top Bottom