Merged: Marcus Vick | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Marcus Vick

Dors156

He's Backkkkk
Reaction score
Vick Could Be A Better Qb Than Michael

From what i am seein tonight he is one hell of a QB.he could fit in miamis system perfectly.

He is less athletic and does not possess the arm strength of his brother but I tend to agree that he COULD be better.

Marcus still has a ways to go, but you can see that his upside as a passer is much higher than Michael.

I think that Michael is more electric, but Marcus can be the better Quarterback because he will not necessarily be such a liability to his teams passing game like Michael is for Atlanta.

Ghetti13 said:
He is less athletic and does not possess the arm strength of his brother but I tend to agree that he COULD be better.

Marcus still has a ways to go, but you can see that his upside as a passer is much higher than Michael.

I think that Michael is more electric, but Marcus can be the better Quarterback because he will not necessarily be such a liability to his teams passing game like Michael is for Atlanta.

remember a QB has to throw not run:D

Marcus Vick!

Did anyone watch the Va Tech game last night. Vick went 22-28, and showed that he can throw the ball against a solid team. He will be a better QB than his brother Mike, he has the ability to break off the runs like Mike, but he also has shown in his 1st season that he can throw the ball. He will only get better, I feel that if he was in the draft this year, that I would love to see the Dolphins select him. He has the ability to change the game like his brother, but also can sit in the pocket and throw the ball. He will lead Va Tech to an undefeated season, and if he stays in school next year, he will for sure lead Va Tech to a national title.

I was only able to watch the highlights. I like him but I don't know where he is at or will be at on the draft boards. Obviously his stock is rising. I think we will probably be drafting pretty high. I don't see us in the top five. Where he is probably going to end up.

Vick was awesome last night, especially considering it's only his 8th start. If he continues to develop, he's guaranteed first rounder 2007. Top 10.

Miamifin23 said:
Vick went 22-28, and showed that he can throw the ball against a solid team. He will be a better QB than his brother Mike,
At Virginia Tech Mike Vick led the nation in passer rating on his way to the national title game and had far better stats than marcus has, yet still can't throw the ball consistantly well against an nfl defense. We'll see how marcus does in the pro's but i'm not optimistic

touborg said:
Vick was awesome last night, especially considering it's only his 8th start. If he continues to develop, he's guaranteed first rounder 2007. Top 10.

If he keeps this pace up, it's not hard to imagine him as the first pick in the 2007 draft.

@@@@@ said:
At Virginia Tech Mike Vick led the nation in passer rating on his way to the national title game and had far better stats than marcus has, yet still can't throw the ball consistantly well against an nfl defense. We'll see how marcus does in the pro's but i'm not optimistic
Not true. Marcus has better passing stats. Mike has better rushing stats. Marcus is a much better passer ... Just ask Mike, he'll tell you the same thing.

Back
Top Bottom