Merged-Marino named 5th biggest draft steal /Best all-time first-round picks | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged-Marino named 5th biggest draft steal /Best all-time first-round picks

Mike13

I am a golden god
Reaction score
They pretty much talked about how he slid to No.27, the drug rumors and so on.

Showed highlights of his greatness, and then said that the Steelers really f'ed themselves by not picking him.

Whenever you get one of the all time great QBs he is a steal. Marino would have been a steal if he was the number one pick in the draft.

so when are we going to get that wr steal ,and that rb steal ,and the te steal ? i like ronnie but alot of people in the outside world are labling him a lower 15 rb in terms of quality nfl backs . i think ronnie will put up better numbers this year but i wish we could pick a rb and qb every 3 years to add talent and depth.

Tom Brady
He's a hell of a QB, had Pioli not gotten lucky, someother team would be kicking ***.

he might have not been given a chance on another team, probably stuck under a permanent starter and viewed as nothing more than roster space or #3 Qb... the stars aligned perfectly for Tom Brady...

just like i think they did with the Miami Heat and Dwyane Wade and Shaq maybe

i saw that show and they had at like #9 a punter that the raiders took in the first round(i forget his name) i am sorry but i don't care if its the best punter in the world ever, a punter in the first round is not a steal. i pretty much couldn't take anything else seriously after that.

LT was the RB on the list .He was a 2nd round pick who trhe scouts projected as a total failure.

The man credited with tom brady`s selection was the QB coach of the patriots.He rated him at 3rd round but they signed bledsoe for a 100 million dollar contract that year.So they kept passing him till the 7th.sadly the guy who picked him up and worked for a year with brady to get him ready never saw him play as he died of a heat attack at 2001 as brady became the starter.to develop a qb who was slow in speed and reading defences to brady is given to this coach.In brady`s book he talks alot about him and his input.Even though BB gets the credit this guy had more effect then even charlie weiss.

LT was the RB on the list .He was a 2nd round pick who trhe scouts projected as a total failure.

LT? As in LaDainian Tomlinson? I don't know any other RB who was nicknamed LT, but Tomlinson was drafted fifth overall, not in the second round.

Back
Top Bottom