(Merged) Michael Jordan interested in buying into ownership with the HEAT!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

(Merged) Michael Jordan interested in buying into ownership with the HEAT!!!

He should buy the Heat...then we can say we retired his jersey for nothing. :D

I'm think he might want to buy all/part of the team, and then sell his share of it so he can come back and play, and retire for a fourth time. I still think Arison will laugh in his face. He didn't buy out the other owners to have the team for a while, and then share ownership with Michael Jordan of all people.

Jordan, part of the Heat franchise?

Michael Jordan now seemingly has interest in being owner/part owner of the Miami Heat.

Wow, everything is happening so fast for the Heat. This is exciting!

Here's the link

LETS GO HEEEAAATTT~~!!~!~ :fire:

I wonder if the addition of Shaq has anything to do with his desire to invest in the team :)

Bumrush said:
I wonder if the addition of Shaq has anything to do with his desire to invest in the team :)

I doubt it. He tried to buy the Bucks last year, and at that point their top players were something like...Tim Thomas, Mike Redd, Desmond Mason, T.J. Ford, Damon Jones, & Toni Kukoc(this was pre-Thomas/KVH trade).

I highly doubt Arison sells any part of the team, but Jordan would definately attract the younger class of free agents, who model their games after him(guys like Q-Rich, Jason Richardson, Melo, etc.).

Bumrush said:
No, SportsCenter said that Michael Jordan's biggest desire is to own a basketball team, that's what he wants to do with the rest of his life.

Back
Top Bottom