MERGED: Michael Sam to be First Openly Gay Player - Okay w/ Phins drafting him? | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Michael Sam to be First Openly Gay Player - Okay w/ Phins drafting him?

Try voicing a opinion contrary to the PC gay agenda and see what happens to you in the media.

The PC gay agenda? LMFAO....don't hate me because of who I love is an agenda? No one says you can't be a bigot, but if you shout out to the world people will tell you about yourself......

Homie you are jumping all over the place now.

The name calling starts with you people, once you get your panties in a twist. On Mike and Mike this morning. What were the adjectives used to describe those who didn't believe in dudes lifestyle? Uneducated, narrow minded, unintelligent ..... You attack those who completely disagree with you. And its ok, because its the norm. And its also the norm, that people who come out of the closet in athletics are held up as heros. Thats just a fact.

I ask why is it a 'big deal' to you? What does it matter? What does his sexuality have to do with his skill set for the NFL?

If your ssayng its not a big deal because sexuality shouldnt matter than I'd completely agree with you. But that's not at all what you were saying, and you know it.

It is a big deal, because he's the first to do it in professional sports in America. Is what Jackie Robinson did and went through not a big deal? Did gay men who got beaten and dragged from pick up trucks not happen in this country?

Yes it's a big deal whether you or I like it or not. It's not an agenda, it's a story, and it's a meaningful one for people in his position.

Fixed it for you. There isn't one voice in any media outlet that isn't fawning over Sam's gay heroics. Its an agenda and anyone that disapproves of it dares not speak up, or risk losing their jobs.

Risks losing there jobs?

You mean the way gays risked losing there lives for being gay?

Or do you mean the way sam is risking falling down the draft because he's gay?

I'm more than happy to respect anyones beliefs, but if your beliefs mean you get to judge how another human being should live, than you can go screw yourself. no one should have that right.

So because somene disagrees with his life style now that person is the problem?

It's not a "lifestyle." It's just who and what he is. And yes, if the other person doesn't like the fact that Sam is gay, it's the other person's problem just as it would be if the other person didn't like Sam for the color of his skin.

The PC gay agenda? LMFAO....don't hate me because of who I love is an agenda? No one says you can't be a bigot, but if you shout out to the world people will tell you about yourself......

If I disapprove of homosexual behavior then I'm a hateful bigot. Yes, this is an agenda in the media, to make sure this is the only acceptable opinion presented.

Last edited by a moderator:
So, let me get this straight: your judgment is that human beings shouldn't have the right to judge how other human beings should live?

Risks losing there jobs?

I'm more than happy to respect anyones beliefs, but if your beliefs mean you get to judge how another human being should live, than you can go screw yourself. no one should have that right.

Sadly, everyone in this world is opressed against in one way or another.

White, Black, Muslic, Christian, Jew, Gay, Straight, Liberal, Republican, etc....

It's more about living your life and not letting others influence you. This works both ways. Yes, be tolerant and respectfull, but because I don't agree does not mean I am the enemy.

Spoken like a person who has lived his entire live not knowing what its like to be in the minority, the black community doesn't need to be enlighten by you thank you, just like any other issue the black community has come around on this issue just as the country has....its a shame that your teachings will guarantee this issue will not go away anytime soon....oh yea check your polls and remember the only black president is the one who announced that no one should be discriminated against because of who they love......

You have no clue. None. Also the first black/white President did not change his stance until 2012, just in time for the elections. Also, the most recent vote on Gay marriage, was voted down by the black community in California, by almost 60%.

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0512/76133.html Something to read, from a rag that pushes liberal causes.

I could go on, but I will leave it there. I'll let you assume I am 'a person who lived his entire live not knowing what its like to be in the minority'.

If your ssayng its not a big deal because sexuality shouldnt matter than I'd completely agree with you. But that's not at all what you were saying, and you know it.

It is a big deal, because he's the first to do it in professional sports in America. Is what Jackie Robinson did and went through not a big deal? Did gay men who got beaten and dragged from pick up trucks not happen in this country?

Yes it's a big deal whether you or I like it or not. It's not an agenda, it's a story, and it's a meaningful one for people in his position.

Its not a big deal, period. Nor should it be. And comparing him to Jackie Robinson is just plain stupid. There is no there, there. Those that do that, lose all credibility.

He is NOT THE FIRST to do it in pro sports. Jason Collins did it just last year. SI had him on the cover. Also, there were professional tennis players who came out, long before this cat did.

The agenda is apparent . You may not think so, but it is. Your language talking to those you disagree with, proves my point. When Phil Robertson came out and said his thing about gay men, the whole world came down on him and his family. The names flew from the left and their cohorts on TV. The boycotts and basement warriors from HuffPost were ready to march. But this guy, is a hero. He is getting glowing coverage. All because of his sexuality, not his skill set, but his sexuality.

Risks losing there jobs?

Wow, your post here goes to show intolerance is a two way street. Double speak much? I won't start name calling, because it isn't worth it. But re read your post and notice the utter hypocrisy of your own beliefs. Its the intolerance of the left, that shows it self, slowly but surely.

You have no clue. None. Also the first black/white President did not change his stance until 2012, just in time for the elections. Also, the most recent vote on Gay marriage, was voted down by the black community in California, by almost 60%.

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0512/76133.html Something to read, from a rag that pushes liberal causes.

I could go on, but I will leave it there. I'll let you assume I am 'a person who lived his entire live not knowing what its like to be in the minority'.

As long as you spout nonsense that is exactly what I will assume.....

So honest questions here.

If a religious player comes out and says they do not accept Sam because he is a gay man, and that is against their religion and beliefs, does that mean he is "wrong"?

As long as you spout nonsense that is exactly what I will assume.....

And this is why you are closed minded and unintelligent. Because in your world view, only WHITE people believe as I do. Never mind facts or reality.

At least your admitting you are a ass then. Assume away.

Back
Top Bottom