MERGED: Michael Sam to be First Openly Gay Player - Okay w/ Phins drafting him? | Page 18 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Michael Sam to be First Openly Gay Player - Okay w/ Phins drafting him?

The NFL should be like the military....don't ask don't tell.....or did they do away with that. Personally I don't care but I want what's best for the Phins.

It has nothing to do with a liberal agenda or PC, it has to do with us who believe in this country and the freedoms that exist, are tired of hateful speech and bigots who tell others what freedoms they can or cannot enjoy.

Besides, the most outspoken politicians and religious leaders constantly are found out to be gay themselves. It's like you hate yourself so much for thinking gay thoughts you try to exercise those Deamons(like the little gay devil in your sig) by publicly demonstrating a hate for others.

Just come out the closet already man. Don't fight your gay thoughts anymore, all that self hate is bad for you dude.

Seriously, this is what your going to now? This is played out.

I don't have a religious leader. I have a moral compass passed down to me by my parents and grandparents. I have a family that helped me learn a set of principles. One of which is to believe as you may, but to respect others. I have not name called Sam, other than calling him a teabagger. I have simply stated you people are intolerant of those who view his life style as wrong. His celebrity status today, is because of his life style, not his skill set. He is made a hero because of his choice to come out before the draft.

Your the opposite end of the rubber band. You pull and snap at people, eventually leading for the snap back. I won't let you or anyone degrade me for my beliefs. Beliefs your beloved white/black President had until 2012.

But I do tolerate you. I don't advocate killing you. I don't advocate revoking your citizenship and expelling you from the country. I don't advocate shutting you up in a prison cell for your beliefs. I tolerate you. But tolerance doesn't mean that I have to accept your beliefs as worthy of respect, nor does it mean you get to say anything you want without being criticized for it.

Ditto for you. And the same for Sam. He put himself up for scrutiny. But the scrutiny is all one sided. Its praises and hero status for him. While you people shout down and name call those who disagree. Tolerance? Not really. GLAAD and others try to get Dynasty off the air. Cracker Barrel...that boycott was in the making.

Seriously, this is what your going to now? This is played out.

I don't have a religious leader. I have a moral compass passed down to me by my parents and grandparents. I have a family that helped me learn a set of principles. One of which is to believe as you may, but to respect others. I have not name called Sam, other than calling him a teabagger. I have simply stated you people are intolerant of those who view his life style as wrong. His celebrity status today, is because of his life style, not his skill set. He is made a hero because of his choice to come out before the draft.

Your the opposite end of the rubber band. You pull and snap at people, eventually leading for the snap back. I won't let you or anyone degrade me for my beliefs. Beliefs your beloved white/black President had until 2012.

:lol:

"I did not do this, except that I definitely did it."

Yes. You're hating someone for how they were born.

First, I don't hate Sam. I disapprove of homosexuality. Do you 'hate' pedophiles because they were born that way as well using that logic.

The military abolished don't ask, don't tell a few years ago.

That's what I thought. The problem with keeping it quiet these days is everyone is blackmailing or outing others. I feel bad for the young man , but hope he gets a chance to compete.

GeorgeCostanzaEatingPopcorn-1.gif

Can I bring out stuff from CNN or PMSNBC?

Also, GLAAD took a beating from their position against Dynasty. GLAAD ran for the hills because they were experiencing backlash they haven't encountered in almost a decade. People are tired of the PC crowd being the thought police.

You can, but I didn't challenge anyone to find that nor am I denying it exists. I was responding to a challenge from another poster specifically regarding Fox News.

And to what party did the Dixiecrats jump when the Civil Rights issue split the Democratic Party?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_strategy

And here we go. Stay on topic. jvw was equating gay sex to horse sex. He made the assertion that a certain part of the nation was for horse ****ing. And he still hasn't answered my question. You on the other hand, changed topics completely. Also, Abe Lincoln is a standard bearer of black civil rights. As for the south at that time, as I was not born yet, is a stain on this country's soul. No one could ever excuse that time in history. But like my mom said. Her mother and father worked in the fields with black workers in the 40/50s. She knew what it was like to be poor and treated as a low form of citizen. But she also admitted that blacks had it 10x worse than any mexican american at that time.

Back
Top Bottom