[Merged] Moss already a problem for Patsies??? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

[Merged] Moss already a problem for Patsies???

uhhh.....huh???:confused: You give Belicheck too much credit.:lol:

I know, he's a sneaky son of a gun. Trust me, I was PRAYING for this to happen, but it just doesn't seem consistent with how Moss was 'estatic' to be on the Pats just a month ago.

Moss is a "superstar in his own mind". Yes he was once the best in the game. Now he is just another reciever and, when not thrown to as much as he thinks he should be, will be a distraction for this team. Perhaps this is the begining of the end for N.E. and the begining of the begining for the Phins to take over the East for years to come!

I wouldn't get too excited. The guy who wrote this ALWAYS a contrarian who writes almost nothing but negative things about the Patriots. He is known for trying to stir the pot and say outrageous things to get people's attention. And the other local writers who were at the mini camp were pretty much making fun of the guy for writing this article and that he was making a moutain out of a mole hill. Everything else I read about Moss from mini camp was largely positive. I even read from a writer that Moss looks like he is not trying because he does everything so effortlessly. Felger is just itching to prove Belichick wrong and tell everyone he told them so.

He got really excited when that whole thing about Brady contacted the trainer who gave out steroids or at least allegedly did surfaced. He was trying to make as big a deal out of it when it was a non story. Just shows you how this guy thinks. I have never liked him and I think he is a shock jock who has to sensationalize everything.

“To be honest with you,†Moss said, “I don’t plan on changing.â€Â

music to the rest of the afc east's ears :D

"Based on his performance, it was as if Moss was saying, “I don’t care how I’m viewed. I don’t care about my reputation. I’m going about business the same way.”

a lot to assume in just one mini camp practice
i mean yes i hope he poisons them
but this guy seems to just want to try and create something
out of nothing

Umm, does anyone think he's had a HOF career so far? Cause I don't. So why the guy reporting this made that statement beyond me.

Yeah, well he was like that in Minnesota too. And look what he did there. I'm not getting my hopes up that he'll play badly. The guy can still play, can still run, and can still jump and can outrun and out play any of our DBs.

Back
Top Bottom