Merged: *Official* Dolphins vs Cardinals game thread | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: *Official* Dolphins vs Cardinals game thread

Really up to the DL... Our corners will have trouble with Boldin and Fitz for extended periods but Warner is a pocket passer and if we can collapse it on him we got a real shot. Big games by Roth and Porter, the secondary rush guys have got to get to him quick.

Next, now with Thomas out we HAVE TO GET THE RUN GAME going... ABSOLUTELY have to... We can't rely on Pennington and a patchwork young OL. Too many places for them to attack along that line...

Once again this game is in the trenches...

24-10 Phins win... LOL

I hope!

We are a lot better than a lot of people give credit for. I think that this week we will prove the doubters wrong. Last year the Dolphins lost 6 games by about 3 points. This year we basically upgraded most of roster. Today we will see that.

Only team with a loss in the division vs. only team with a win in the division.. time to change this!

from these early games it looks like a day for defense...hopefully the tread continues and we can get mad pressure on Warner

love having to go to a wedding, weddings on sundays should be outlawed from august to feb damn it

watching the Bills/Jags and Colts/Vikes, wow, Colts look like **** right now.

haha the colts do look horrible, in pregame they said adrian peterson wasnt going to be able to run the ball, i think his 17 carries for 126 yards says otherwise

We need to shake off the rust from last week and play good football. If we can get a handle on the mistakes we made last week, the House of Cards will fall. It would be nice to have some momentum before we face the pats.

Go Fins, and as WV said, "Woo!!!!!"

I left out a few "o"s. I lost too much virtual $$$ on the Fins last week to buy any more vowels.

i think this week is a better test of coaching staffs...for your first game you had what like 3 months to prepare and now you only get 5 days.....so lets see what our coaches have in the game plan

Back
Top Bottom