Merged: *Official* Dolphins vs Cardinals game thread | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: *Official* Dolphins vs Cardinals game thread

Anyone who questions the Parcells rebuild formula that begins with the lines, all you have to do is look at the Colts game going on today. Manning is getting killed.

That said I think our line will get better and better as the year goes on, barring injury.

Anyone who questions the Parcells rebuild formula that begins with the lines, all you have to do is look at the Colts game going on today. Manning is getting killed.

That said I think our line will get better and better as the year goes on, barring injury.

Yeah and the vikings dont have a very good secondary it is all about the pressure. it would be a consensus that Manning and his receiver would be comparable to the tandem we face today maybe slightly better. PRESSURE IS EVERYTHING. get in warner's face and fitz and boldin wont matter

I think we can pressure Warner and control this game. I feel good about it!!

Anyway, Enjoy the game fellow Dolphans!! i am off to a Boston sports bar to watch the game in enemy territory. Wish me and the Dolphins luck!!!

GO MIAMI!!

Let's make this interesting, if we win, we get Matt Leinert, if Arizona wins, they get Teddy Ginn. Hey, at least it would be more interesting! ;)

Back
Top Bottom