MERGED: Official NHL Thread | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Official NHL Thread

Slappy8800

Breathing is the hardest thing to do.
Reaction score
Official NHL thread

please, if you dont like hockey dont post here...that simple....i dont post about soccer or golf or nascar because i dont like it.

first off, lets get a roll call and your favorite team

ill starts

New York Rangers.....stop laughing at me :(

clear.gif
clear.gif
clear.gif
clear.gif
clear.gif
clear.gif

you guys ready fo the lottery? this friday at noon...cannot wait

GO LEAFS GO!

I really can't wait for this crazy free agent spree to get going.

im not a BIG fan of hockey but i follow my team.... Washington Caps!.. yah we had a bad season last time but we got some real good young stars. One thing im worried about is Ovechkin, they say he might not be able to come back... that would suck

Sabres. :up:

Can't wait until the off-season is in full-swing, Sabres are in great shape. And I can laugh at the Islanders and Leafs for the crap they got themselves into.

Proud member of Leaf nation.
Huge NHL fan and can't wait for it to get under way.

Slappy8800 said:
please, if you dont like hockey dont post here...that simple....i dont post about soccer or golf or nascar because i dont like it.

first off, lets get a roll call and your favorite team

ill starts

New York Rangers.....stop laughing at me :(

The 3-time Stanley Cup Champion New Jersey Devils. Rangers suck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crisis said:
Can't wait until the off-season is in full-swing, Sabres are in great shape. And I can laugh at the Islanders and Leafs for the crap they got themselves into.

I really don't think the Leafs will be in as bad shape as many people think. Once Nolan is bought out and assuming Sundin re-structures his contract, the Leafs will have a decent amount of cap space to play with. As long as Eddie's back can hold out, they shouldn't be too bad off.

NHwhat?

never heard of them

MikeO said:
NHwhat?

never heard of them

Then don't post. This is a thread for hockey fans only. Read the top. We can do without the old, played-out, smart-*** remarks about the NHL.

heres some facts about the CBA in case ya didnt know

after the CBA is official teams will have 6 days to buy out players at two thirds their conract after the 24% rollback and it will not affect the cap...after the 6 days you can still buy out a player but it will count against the cap....teams will have 9 days to sign restricted Free Agents..Draft is a week from Saturday in Ottawa

Back
Top Bottom