MERGED: Official NHL Thread | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Official NHL Thread

my favorite team? I have no idea ;)

that said, I can't wait for this new CBA to take effect. No more Wings, Flyers, or 'Gers insane payrolls. And on the flipside, no penny-pinching teams either.

This season will be crazy. All the top teams in the past will struggle some because of the need to play younger, maybe less talented (right now) players.

Hopefully all of your teams have a good GM with an eye for young talent, because in this day and age, that will be HUGE!

oh yea....there will be revenue sharing..i cant remember between who but i wanan say top 8 teams and bottom eight teams

20 teams will make the playoffs

7 and 8 seeds will play 9 and 10 seeds....kinda like a wildcard to get into the playoffs

Dudeman said:
my favorite team? I have no idea ;)

that said, I can't wait for this new CBA to take effect. No more Wings, Flyers, or 'Gers insane payrolls. And on the flipside, no penny-pinching teams either.

This season will be crazy. All the top teams in the past will struggle some because of the need to play younger, maybe less talented (right now) players.

Hopefully all of your teams have a good GM with an eye for young talent, because in this day and age, that will be HUGE!

The Sabres are loaded with young talent. :up:

Not to mention a lot of cap room...Going to be a fun year. :up:

Not a huge NHL fan, although I do enjoy watching it when it's on.

Bruins fan here. Jacobs got what he wanted, a lockout and now this team is in arguably the most desirable financial situation in the league. NO MORE excuses Jacobs, go spend some money.

Can't wait to see Bergeron play after his AMAZING rookie season last year.

looks like #1 pick last year ovechekin may not play in the nhl next year...he has a dadline of wednesday at midnight to decide

SABRESGIF-1.gif

FireWrongstedt said:
YEAH DARK!!!!!!!!!! LET'S GO DEVILS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, I am a Devil fan also, I have my Ken Daneyko signed program form the Panthers vs Devils (Monday March 17, 1997) and my two pictures of signed Martin Brodeur on my wall in my Fins room.

But I must say I lost a lot of interest after the strike and really don't give a hoot about it right now! It may change, but they really screwed up (Both sides)!

FaninPatsyLand said:
Not a huge NHL fan, although I do enjoy watching it when it's on.

Bruins fan here. Jacobs got what he wanted, a lockout and now this team is in arguably the most desirable financial situation in the league. NO MORE excuses Jacobs, go spend some money.

Can't wait to see Bergeron play after his AMAZING rookie season last year.

Unfortunately, new CBA or no, I will put "Jacobs spending on the B's" safely in the "I'll believe it when I see it" category. If Jacobs shows he gives a damn, then I'll come back to hockey. If it's same old, same old, I'll start following English soccer or something.

phunwin said:
Unfortunately, new CBA or no, I will put "Jacobs spending on the B's" safely in the "I'll believe it when I see it" category. If Jacobs shows he gives a damn, then I'll come back to hockey. If it's same old, same old, I'll start following English soccer or something.

You can watch Golisano's Sabres. :up:

hmm i dunno why the link isnt working...siad NHL may be shown on HBO with players micd up and uncensored

Ovechekin WILL play with the Caps this season

Back
Top Bottom