MERGED: Official NHL Thread | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Official NHL Thread

FlyersCupCrazy said:
I love Hockey, i love The Flyers and i cant wait for it to get back on the ice come October. I wish they would lower ticket prices to my dad could get me to some games, we could afford it but it's pointless paying that much money for poor seats. I'm glad they have the rule changes and the new salary cap, it really makes the competition closer and more even.

thats the beauty of hockey...there really arent any bad seats...the closer yo uare the harder it is to follow the play...IMO

ESPN is reporting that Jagr has said he is unhappy with the CBA and may play in europe/russia in stead..bad news for us rangers fans

also, forsberg has told his agent he wants to play with naslund, also a FA so look for those 2 to b on the move....Blues say they will not buy out tkachuk and weight so looks like Pronger is on the move

I've gotten a rumor that St. Louis will trade Chris Pronger to Florida on Thursday for a forward, possibly Kristian Huselius. There is absolutely nothing to back this up, and I'm not sure I believe it or not, but I know Keenan loves Pronger, so it is possible.

now rumors saying that Pavel Datsyuk may not return from russia....in a big fan of this kid..will be a shame if he doesnt come back

RWhitney014 said:
I've gotten a rumor that St. Louis will trade Chris Pronger to Florida on Thursday for a forward, possibly Kristian Huselius. There is absolutely nothing to back this up, and I'm not sure I believe it or not, but I know Keenan loves Pronger, so it is possible.

reliable source?

Slappy8800 said:
now rumors saying that Pavel Datsyuk may not return from russia....in a big fan of this kid..will be a shame if he doesnt come back

He'd be great in the shoot-outs.

Slappy8800 said:
reliable source?

To be honest, I'm not sure...first time poster on another board but it didn't seem fake. It could be, but I'm not sure. BTW, Keenan was also rumored to be very interested in Naslund, so look for that to percolate a bit.

Slappy8800 said:
wow....pronger,naslund and forsberg in fla? daaaaaamn

It might be one or the other, it might be none at all. Who knows? All I know for sure is that Florida will have about $20 million to burn and a potentially large fan base to please. Look what happened when the Heat acquired Shaq...sold out every night. The Panthers need a star like that and a lot of wins and they will be very successful.

they need a huge star....look what gretz did in LA.....movie stars attended games!

Slappy8800 said:
they need a huge star....look what gretz did in LA.....movie stars attended games!

Gretzky did more for the NHL while in Edmonton. Either way, people have heard of Peter Forsberg. I think he would be a great addition to the Cats. Naslund, obviously, is a great player. And of course I want my namesake back! ;)

I am super excited about hockey starting again. My favorite team isn't an NHL team, it is a CHL team. My father-in-law has season tickets to the Bosier-Shreveport Mudbugs, and I go see them all the time. They get about 4000 people a game and almost won the title last year.

Back
Top Bottom