MERGED: OK, who's the pick in round 2/Miami's 2nd round pick | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: OK, who's the pick in round 2/Miami's 2nd round pick

Predaphin said:
Derrick Johnson
Adrian McPherson
Antrel Rolle
Mike WIlliams
or someone else.

The only guy on your list who'll be there at #46 is McPherson, but he should be available in the 3rd as well.

I wish Matt Jones would slip to us, but if not than how about an interior lineman or safety.

infiltrateib said:
At this point, it could be Mike Williams! :rofl:
Geez, it could be - him or Rodgers. It's a little shocking, really. And again, great photo.

KB21 said:
I'm thinking Corey Webster, but someone rated very highly could fall to that spot. It's hard to say right now without seeing how the latter part of the first round plays out.

I would agree. As you said, if no one of grat value falls to 46, I think it will be Webster.

I'd go for David Bass if he's there.A QB is posible and so is a WR.I think we'll go defence in round 3.

Ozzy rules!!

Predaphin said:
Derrick Johnson
Adrian McPherson
Antrel Rolle
Mike WIlliams
or someone else.
i geuss that means mcphearson since none of the others will make it out of the 1st round

Elton Brown, David Greene is rising fast, Dave Baas, Shaun Cody, Odell Thurman, Alfred Fincher, Corey Webster, Chris Spencer.

cowtowndick said:
Geez, it could be - him or Rodgers. It's a little shocking, really. And again, great photo.

What if Mike Williams makes it to Detroit.

Charles Rodgers, Roy Williams and Mike Williams. :eek:

Boomer said:
Elton Brown, David Greene is rising fast, Dave Baas, Shaun Cody, Odell Thurman, Alfred Fincher, Corey Webster, Chris Spencer.

I would really like to have CODY

I think it will be Luis Costillo from North Western. He would be a good DT for either 3-4 or 4-3.

If we somehow got INCREDIBLE lucky - Matt Jones.

Otherwise: Jerome Mathis, WR and his 4.29 speed.

Or, Chris Henry, WR.

They might look QB - but, I would not look at McPherson until at least the 3rd round.

Castillo isn't getting out of R1. Nor is Matt Jones and Williams goes to SD at 12.

Back
Top Bottom