Merged: Omar Jacobs | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Omar Jacobs

unifiedtheory said:
Go to the draft forum (where this thread will be moved to in seconds) and you will see the deluge has already begun.
uhhhhh, boy oh boy oh boy..... This is the only section I visit so hopefully they shall all stay there, or...

...God help our blessed souls.

You don't want to see any Omar Jacobs threads, yet you start one yourself?

Caps said:
You don't want to see any Omar Jacobs threads, yet you start one yourself?
there's always one "too cool" guy in the bunch :rolleyes:

If you don't like the fact my post is ironic, why did you reply? Two can place this game.... :rolleyes:

Schleprock said:
there's always one "too cool" guy in the bunch :rolleyes:

If you don't like the fact my post is ironic, why did you reply? Two can place this game.... :rolleyes:

I just don't get the point of starting an Omar Jacobs thread when you don't want to talk about him. What's the purpose of the thread? You want to talk about how everyone should shut up about him? Nobody even started any threads on him in the Dolphins forum, you're the first.

hey at least its not another lets trade for a back up QB thread.:sidelol:

Schleprock said:
And they shall now be resurrected and fill our forum with glory.

Omar Jacobs is declaring for the draft, let the 5000 threads start about "giving him a shot" :rolleyes:

ok so you start a thread on Omar... :confused: wtf

Schleprock said:
uhhhhh, boy oh boy oh boy..... This is the only section I visit so hopefully they shall all stay there, or...

...God help our blessed souls.

Even if they are posted here, they will be moved.

i would draft him in the third.he has done very well in his collegiate carreer.people say he is in a weak division but hey big ben came out of that same division.ill need to see him in the combine

with marcus vick possibly coming out and jacobs now in the draft i believe this will keep QUinn at ND, I have always wanted Jacobs if i couldnt get Young, He is a big, strong arm pocket passing QB that can run if need be for the first down that has a 2nd gear in the open field. He will fit well into our system and there is not need for trading for Dante as some threads talked about we can draft our own and groom him for our system

Something tells me he won't be available in the third and some of you might be underestimating his value quite a bit.

saves said:
So if you take him 4-7 he won't be a bust? Come on thats stupid. He DID play top competion. He should have beat Wisconsin this year, but his team wasn't catching the ball and he played Oklahoma last year when they were ranked 2 for his first start and didn't turn the ball over and put up some decent numbers. He also plays some pretty solid MAC teams that have produced some starting quality pros.

As I said in the other thread about him, I'm going to do a full review of what skills he has and what his flaws are. I've seen him play mucho grande. And please, don't knock the kid till you've seen him play 2-3 games at least. That should be without saying for any prospect. Some of you guys jump to conclusions bassed on assumptions and write ups from other people who are just assuming.
first of all no need to call anybody stupid,{thats real mature} 2nd of all more than 50% of most QB's really don't succeed,3rd i don't believe in any of the write ups that much cause there called OPINIONS,4th,if u draft somebody after the 3rd round most chances are if u already have a good team he is not going to immediately start for your team unless u find a diamond in the rough.by the way solid mac teams are nothing compared to the nfl. i'm not much a betting man but i will save your comments and when somebody does draft him high in the early rounds and doesn't succeed i send you a message{i told you so}.:cry:

I would tend to believe that Jacobs would be more of a QB that Mueller would be looking for....he has size...a very good arm....and is mobile. As it stands now...he should be a late 2nd to 3rd round selection....which again is in the area Mueller likes to use for QB's. I wouldn't be surprised at all if he is selected by the Dolphins....it's more likely than Leinart, Young or Cutler.

madmike said:
first of all no need to call anybody stupid,{thats real mature} 2nd of all more than 50% of most QB's really don't succeed,3rd i don't believe in any of the write ups that much cause there called OPINIONS,4th,if u draft somebody after the 3rd round most chances are if u already have a good team he is not going to immediately start for your team unless u find a diamond in the rough.by the way solid mac teams are nothing compared to the nfl. i'm not much a betting man but i will save your comments and when somebody does draft him high in the early rounds and doesn't succeed i send you a message{i told you so}.:cry:

okay. where to start on you

1. I didn't call anyone stupid. But the comment mentioned was. It dosn't make any sense.
2.Where are you going with all this QB not succeeding stuff? Did I ever once say he was a lock or a blue chip prospect? Did I do anything but offer a differnt opinion than the one posted? Okay then.
3.Did I say he was going to immediately start? In the other thread about him I said he would need time to learn the NFL game. What your saying there I don't get either.
4.Solid SEC teams are nothing compared to the NFL as well. It is still competitive football though.
5.Save my comments, look them over, and realize this whole post you made makes no sense in relevence to what I said. Did I say draft him high? Did I say that he was guarenteed stardom? When you seek me out to send me a "I told you so" I'll respond with a quick "what the hell are you talking about"

unifiedtheory said:
Go to the draft forum (where this thread will be moved to in seconds) and you will see the deluge has already begun.

Schleprock vbmenu_register("postmenu_1924788", true);
Ohhhh boy, can't wait for the Dolphins - Jacobs threads
And they shall now be resurrected and fill our forum with glory.

Omar Jacobs is declaring for the draft, let the 5000 threads start about "giving him a shot" :rolleyes:

Seems like the know it all's don't approve of disscussing this prospect. They must know more than the NFL advisory group, scouts, and the GM's of most teams. If he gets drafted it will be an atrocity. This thread should be closed ASAP!

saves said:
Seems like the know it all's don't approve of disscussing this prospect. They must know more than the NFL advisory group, scouts, and the GM's of most teams. If he gets drafted it will be an atrocity. This thread should be closed ASAP!

And there opinion is?

Back
Top Bottom