[MERGED] PFT-Pats Filmed Rams Walk-Through at SB XXXVI | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

[MERGED] PFT-Pats Filmed Rams Walk-Through at SB XXXVI

I may seem crazy but....

I may seem freakin' insane for saying (or not to some) but I believe and have firmly believed that this WHOLE Pats season was a SHAM (more than the cheating others).

I told my wife when the scandal first came out (after Game 1) that:

"Watch the Pats win every game this year so the league keeps credibility by saying... 'LOOK! They won every game without the cheating! So yeah they didn't really cheat back then and don't need to now! Everything was legit despite the tapes and whatnot'...watch it happen. (then I laughed and laughed)

I am NOT laughing anymore...

No it's not, but I'm quickly becoming skeptical of Goddell.

I LOVED his stances on trouble causing players and fully supported him. I also loved the harsh penalties the Pats got (they WERE harsh considering what WE knew.

That said it's becoming more and more obvious that he knew about MUCH more going on, and that really pisses me off. He may have felt he was acting in the best interest of the NFL by covering up a huge cheating scandal, but WE have a right to know, and the Patriots must PAY for their bull****. Their "dynasty" is a farce, built out of bull **** trades and comp picks from overachieving players. Their QB has has the benefit of knowing exactly what a defense will do before they did it, their RB's know where the holes will be, and the WR's know when they'll have 1 on 1. This is obviously MUCH bigger than the NFL made it out to be and should have been handled accordingly. The other NFL teams have been robbed for the past how many years?

That said he can make "ammends". HARSHLY punish the Pats (and I mean HARSHLY, lose an entire draft, maybe two, and don't let them in the playoffs for at least one season), suspend bellicheat for a LONG stretch of time (I'm thinking a season at the MINIMUM), take away all their trophies since he got there, and MOST IMPORTANTLY, employ league "watchdogs" to keep tabs on teams to make sure this **** doesn't happen again. That guy needs FULL ACCESS to the teams video staff, audio, and anything the team compiles. Anyone with a camera on the sidelines needs to report to that man first, if the audio goes out he needs to be there to know about it, he needs to be there during pre game and film sessions. No more of excuses.

You should be a reporter.

The commish already slammed them.

I thought it was too nice but the hammer came down already.

If he gets forced by one entity or another to lay down more punishment then he should force the Pats to lose draft picks and whatnot because honestly the Superbowls? That's old news since just like when a ref makes a bad call they dont do jack I doubt they'd take away the trophies. The most they'll do is put an asterisk. Which I would applaud.

As far as the 'Free world' allegations comments.

GET REAL. Its obvious the crap has hit the fan and the team cheated as that has been proven already, hence the punishments. We are only learning of the depth of the thing now because the commish tried to destroy the evidence as quickly as possible to avoid further inquiry. Keep your eyes closed and try not to listen if it hurts you so much to think your favorite team cheated its way to wins. BTW, the news of the Rams practice tapes were brought up by a BOSTON HERALD paper not a Miami paper which I thought was a nice touch.

MAN I wish this would have come out earlier.. I knew they sucked but not this hard!!

In reality this year they have not cheated and look at there record.

MAN I wish this would have come out earlier.. I knew they sucked but not this hard!!

In reality this year they have not cheated and look at there record.
Do we need to pull up the video of them cheating at New York this year?

They cheated. This doesn't surprise me one bit. It's a real shame too. If a team was to go undefeated and break the 72 record, I'd prefer it to have been legit.

I am going to have a shirt made that says "The 1972 Dolphins, the ONLY team to have earned an undefeated season in the history of the NFL".

Back
Top Bottom