merged; Players not playing tonight/Some players staying in Miami | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

merged; Players not playing tonight/Some players staying in Miami

Samphin

Dolphins Homer
Reaction score
Players not playing tonight

Rob Konrad, Wade Smith, Larry Chester, Chris Chambers, John Jones, and I think Tim Bowens (David?) all will not be at the game tonight. Matt Turk initially was also on the list (Big O's list) but apparently now there.

Looks like we may see a lot of Damien McIntosh and John St. Clair at LT tonight.

P.S. Big O is speculating that a trade of one of our top 8 LB's may happen by next Tuesday (cut down day) perhaps for future draft picks or package for a rb.

Eddie Moore might fetch a fair price....It's not like we'd miss him either....:hmmm:

I vote for the guy with the long name I cannot spell without looking it up. Bua :) J/K. Of course I mean Obenenadajo

Dol-Fan Dupree said:
I mean Obenenadajo

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You combined his BROTHER's first and last name. Thats funny man, his name is Brendan Ayanbedjo. Didn't need to look it up. Watch, I probably spelled it wrong too, but I am pretty sure I didn't. :D

I was just thinking who was worth the most....Brendan( :) ) is a likely cut, Moore is the only one we might be able to get a starting back out of.

I thought all of Chambers' family live in Cleveland. What's his excuse? :confused:

I know some people dont want to trade Moore away because they consider it "a waste of a 2nd rd. pick" but with the depth at LB, I think we can part with him. Anyone heard any rumors about who or what we would be aquiring should such a deal go down?

Big O's reasoning is solid. With us not being able to cut from our top 8 linebackers (Thomas, Seau, Greenwood, Ayanbadejo, Jenkins, Bua, Moore, Pope), due to being immediately picked up by someone else, we may be able to package them for pick(s) or a running back. He thinks that the coaching staff wouldn't feel comfortable using 8 spots for the LB's.

Moore would be my pick as well. Bua and Ayanbadejo wouldn't fetch much and Greenwood, Thomas and Seau are probably untouchable. Moore would probably be our biggest carrot in terms of tradeability and returns.

unless Miami can get something good for Eddie Moore, I don't see them giving him up because he was a 2nd round pick. That is just the way the NFL is. Unless they could get a TJ Duckett or N. Davenport

Stamos said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You combined his BROTHER's first and last name. Thats funny man, his name is Brendan Ayanbedjo. Didn't need to look it up. Watch, I probably spelled it wrong too, but I am pretty sure I didn't. :D

Actually, you did. :lol: Obafemi and Brenden Ayanbadejo. I probably spelled it wrong too...My question is this. Why is one kid named Brenden and the other Obafemi? What did Obafemi do to deserve that? Did he lose a bet or something?

Samphin said:
Actually, you did. :lol: Obafemi and Brenden Ayanbadejo. I probably spelled it wrong too...My question is this. Why is one kid named Brenden and the other Obafemi? What did Obafemi do to deserve that? Did he lose a bet or something?
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

i dont wanna trade any of them, or linebackers are all old. exept for 1 of them.

of zach and seau retire or get traded, greenwood would play middle, and eddie also plays that, so hes got.

Dol-Fan Dupree said:
unless Miami can get something good for Eddie Moore, I don't see them giving him up because he was a 2nd round pick. That is just the way the NFL is. Unless they could get a TJ Duckett or N. Davenport
Because he was second round pick is exactly what makes him valuable.

Back
Top Bottom