Merged:Post your mid-April season predictions/break down schedule | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged:Post your mid-April season predictions/break down schedule

No way we will lose to the Rams. The Rams are a DOME team. They won't do squat here in MIAMI.

Justa clearly knows it's not even worth discussing the bills schedule since they are already penciled in as doormats, might as well enjoy his company and opinions on a contenders schedule here.

Originally posted by finsnchips
LMAO

Justa, you crack me up

Seriously, tho... you reckon the Bills go 15-1, right?
why don't you try it? What are scared about? It's all in good fun.

Originally posted by chambers84
No way we will lose to the Rams. The Rams are a DOME team. They won't do squat here in MIAMI.
that's why I penciled the fins w/ a W

Originally posted by Dolphins17-0
Justa clearly knows it's not even worth discussing the bills schedule since they are already penciled in as doormats, might as well enjoy his company and opinions on a contenders schedule here.
So what's your prediction Mr. know it all? Try it and we'll see how good you are. Want me to pull out the bills sched and you can make your prediction?

BTW, this is an fins MB and not a bills board , DUH!

Last edited by a moderator:
Justa, I just did my breakdown, but it got lost.

i think we'll go 12-4 and lose 4 on the road against NE, SEA, DEN and BAL.

How dya think the Bills will do?

Originally posted by finsnchips
Justa, I just did my breakdown, but it got lost.

i think we'll go 12-4 and lose 4 on the road against NE, SEA, DEN and BAL.

How dya think the Bills will do?
Cool.

Am here to discuss the fins. Bills predictions will only turn into smack.

Originally posted by Justasportsfan
Cool.

Am here to discuss the fins. Bills predictions will only turn into smack.

the Bills will suck so I understand you not wanting to predict a losing record

Originally posted by nick19991

the Bills will suck so I understand you not wanting to predict a losing record
Was I right or was I right? Only homers don't know where the smack forum is at. Thanks for proving me right. DUH!

Was I right or was I right? Only homers don't know where the smack forum is at. Thanks for proving me right. DUH!

sorry I wasn't trying to start anything I was just stating an opinion

Originally posted by nick19991

sorry I wasn't trying to start anything I was just stating an opinion
you got a better opinion other than the bills will suck? Try being objective. It makes football talk so much better.

you got a better opinion other than the bills will suck? Try being objective. It makes football talk so much better.

what is the Bills schedule? I just mean look what the Bills did last year they started out 2-0 but then played Miami and fell apart, what makes the 2004 Bills different then the 2003 Bills?

Back
Top Bottom