MERGED-Problems with the forum | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED-Problems with the forum

I am so happy I found this thread..I cant click on to anything..I get all kinds of messages..even trying to get onto the forum, if I click on it it tells me I have to run a file or save..and then nothing..I hope it gets fixed soon..phew!!

I am so happy I found this thread..I cant click on to anything..I get all kinds of messages..even trying to get onto the forum, if I click on it it tells me I have to run a file or save..and then nothing..I hope it gets fixed soon..phew!!

The site is working fine now.

What happened when you click on the link to this thread? You were able to reply..right?

What kind of messages are you getting? Have you checked for Adware, Spyware and viruses lately?

i dont wanna sound like a pain finheaven but this is the 1st time in 5 days ive been on..i thought u guys booted me...i couldnt get on i had 2 find another way on here..i was ready 2 give up..can u give me any insight to what happened

How are you connecting now, Mike?
I'm on regular Internet Explorer and I hate it because it is so limited. Whenever I try to connect using AOL all I see is a blank white screen. I ran anitvirus, antispyware, windows washers and defraged my computer and it still isn't working. I can view other sites just fine, it just seems to be FH. :confused:

i dont wanna sound like a pain finheaven but this is the 1st time in 5 days ive been on..i thought u guys booted me...i couldnt get on i had 2 find another way on here..i was ready 2 give up..can u give me any insight to what happened

Read through this forum. All the answers are here :)

I'm on regular Internet Explorer and I hate it because it is so limited. Whenever I try to connect using AOL all I see is a blank white screen. I ran anitvirus, antispyware, windows washers and defraged my computer and it still isn't working. I can view other sites just fine, it just seems to be FH. :confused:

this will sound odd...uga...you too...

couldn't get in my normal way, clicking on F/H in my favs to go to the main page...then I go to "new posts"

I was cleaning up some favorites that utube deleated on me and saw my "Culpepper manifesto" that I had saved to favs for convienience. before deleating it I clicked it and damn if it didn't open. When I brought it up, Mal..Celtkin , told me he was working on it. I tried it later, still with no luck Sooo, I opened up the main page and "saved" it again, I over wrote the previous address, even tho it is the same, and voila' it works again.

this will sound odd...uga...you too...

couldn't get in my normal way, clicking on F/H in my favs to go to the main page...then I go to "new posts"

I was cleaning up some favorites that utube deleated on me and saw my "Culpepper manifesto" that I had saved to favs for convienience. before deleating it I clicked it and damn if it didn't open. When I brought it up, Mal..Celtkin , told me he was working on it. I tried it later, still with no luck Sooo, I opened up the main page and "saved" it again, I over wrote the previous address, even tho it is the same, and voila' it works again.

Thanks for the advice, but I've tried everything Marty. I have a few threads saved as favorites and tried them, no luck. I tried the old fashioned way, typed FinHeaven.com into the search bar and when the link popped up I clicked it, no luck. I even went to ProSportsDaily because they have a link to FH on their site and still no luck. IE seems to be the only way that I can few FH. But thanks for the advice, appreciate it. :wink:

I cant even get in with Internet Explorer..when i click on my link it redirects me to the forum, and when I click on the 'miami dolphins' it still asks if I want to run or save the file..which does nothing on either icon..I have found the 'new posts'..and that is how I found this..hopefully, I will be able to get this all back soon...I hate this! lol

I cant even get in with Internet Explorer..when i click on my link it redirects me to the forum, and when I click on the 'miami dolphins' it still asks if I want to run or save the file..which does nothing on either icon..I have found the 'new posts'..and that is how I found this..hopefully, I will be able to get this all back soon...I hate this! lol

We disabled the front page and those links so if you are using those, you will be redirected to the forums.

I am confused about the 'Miami Dolphins' you are clicking on. Where is that on on the site. :)

The Miami Dolphins I am clicking on is the thread to read the posts..I have to go to new posts to read these..otherwise i get the other message, to save or run, which do nothing..will the old format be reinstated? I miss the front page too:)

Are you guys clicking on a link? Like in your favorites? If so, that may be the problem. Just try typing in the www.finheaven.com directly. My favorites link had extra stuff on the end that was preventing me from getting here.

Home Page?

When will the home page be ready ? I haven't been able to get on that for a few days now. Everytime I click on my link I get redirected to forums!!!

The Miami Dolphins I am clicking on is the thread to read the posts..I have to go to new posts to read these..otherwise i get the other message, to save or run, which do nothing..will the old format be reinstated? I miss the front page too:)

There is no 'old format'. The problem is probably with your browser. :lol:

The front page will be back. Until then, use this link. That will show you the forums overview:

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/index.php

Back
Top Bottom