Merged:Q & A Live with Andy Cohen/Answers by Andy Cohen | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged:Q & A Live with Andy Cohen/Answers by Andy Cohen

dolphan39

Maria & LauRen Aha!
Reaction score
Q & A Live with Andy Cohen

Welcome to the Q & A Live with Andy Cohen, Editor of Dolphin Digest for the Miami Dolphins. Q & A Live with Andy Cohen will begin Friday, May 28, 2004. Below you will find the answers to the questions that you have been asking today

http://www.miamidolphins.com/interactive/qalive/qalive.asp

Hi Andy,
What would you answer be to the poll on the homepage " With the Dolphins Kickoff 2004 banquet next Wednesday, June 2, who to you think will be named the team's 2003 MVP?"

Thanks,
Dave

Answers by Andy Cohen On Miamidolphins.com

http://www.miamidolphins.com/home/home_index.asp

who is going to be the number one qb this season,do you think boston will be the big play wr that we hope he is

have felt for a while that A.J. Feeley will be the starting quarterback because the Dolphins invested too much to get him. But if he struggles in the preseason -- really struggles -- then Fiedler could still win out. If Feeley and Fiedler are close, or if Fiedler is slightly ahead, I still think Feeley gets the job. As for Boston, it all depends on him. If he keeps his head on straight and stays healthy, he can be a huge success in this offense.

That has been the general idea that everyone has reported on the QB situation. What really gets me, is all the negativity that is being reported on Boston. The guy has not said a word since reporting to the Fins. Sullivan infact has made nothing but outstanding remarks. The only thing negative coming from camp was a couple of days missed with an injury to his shin. And of course A-Hole Wanny doing his best to make it seem worse. Give Boston a break, if he screws up...then railroad his butt. Until then, support him.

The problem is I doubt Wannstedt really blessed the idea of grabbing Feeley for a 2nd rounder, and Spielman may not have even asked him about it, so with the separation of personnel and coaching, the possibility remains that Feeley sits on the bench, though I'm sure the media would run with it as a sign of dissension between Spiel and Dave.

I agree with the writer on one point, no one knows how AJ will do right now, and that's my beef with everyone saying he's no better or better than Fielder, how can any one know? CK I agree, I think Speilman and Wanny may differ on the QB thing. If nothing else Jay has won for Miami and it's hard to discard him. When you think of it...Manning as been considered a good QB for many years but hasn't won anything either. And he's had more time than Jay at it.

why c/he not answer my simple question about the 2003 MVP :fire:

Back
Top Bottom