Merged: Ramsey may be the answer now/Dolphins interested in Ramsey | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Ramsey may be the answer now/Dolphins interested in Ramsey

Dolfan954

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Look at that...We would have given up a draft pick FOR NOTHING! Nice goin' SABAN! Dont' trade ANY Picks. If this were Wanny and Spiels....we'd probably be missing our 2nd round pick right now. If he gave a 2nd for Feeley, what would they have given for Ramsey?..Rediculous.

The Skins asked for a 2nd or 3rd rounder for him. We didn't buy it. Then they asked for a 4th or 5th, which the Dolphins weren't sure about (since we don't have a mid-round pick)

I see Ramsey being cut

to hell with ramsey when sam adams and lawyer milloy are out there waiting for us

Noooooooooooooo Ramsey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Wouldnt Trust That Crap Pile As Our 3rd Stringer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't like what I see with Ramsey. He couldn't even beat out old man Brunnell for the starting job. That being said, if he came cheap (second stringer cheap) I'd look into it.

Oh No, here we go again with the cheap 4th rate QB's!!!!! I hope they dont waste thier time or money/picks, whatever on Ramsey. I would stay with Gus before him but that aint gonna get us very far now is it?

Its worth taking a chance on Ramsey. Ramsey could turnout to be good or he could turnout to be a Feidler or Ferrut. :sidelol:

Please no to Ramsey..I live in the D.C. area and even fans here think he is a joke!

screw them now, they should have traded him when we offered a 1st. dumbarses.

adams, milloy? these guys are in the twilight of their careers. no thanks. i'd rather take a chance on ramsey for low $$ than take on these high priced has-beens.

Back
Top Bottom