MERGED: Rex Ryan says all u dolphins fans we're coming for u/Flips off Dolphin fans | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Rex Ryan says all u dolphins fans we're coming for u/Flips off Dolphin fans

That was from last night. He was being interviewed at the StrikeForce event in Sunrise. When he went on the Jumbotron the crowd went ape on him. It was really amusing

That was from last night. He was being interviewed at the StrikeForce event in Sunrise. When he went on the Jumbotron the crowd went ape on him. It was really amusing

Yeah I know. This picture was at that event. I don't know exactly what the Fin fans said, but they got his attention.:lol:

Its not that hard really. I mean who cares that you beat us twice. We had a better year then you this year. Just like you had a better year then us last year. In the end i'd take the AFC Championship game appearance over the 2 Jet wins and a 7-9 record.

I just watched it on youtube. He was having fun. I love how you guys are so obsessed with him.

We're obsessed??? Who is exactly is on the Miami Dolphins message board?:crazy:

I actually love the trash talk its all good to me. Cant wait to see that fat blob cry again next season.

Lmao! He's obsessed with beating us. That can't be healthy. Just fuels the fire even more for us.

Ryan flips of dolphin fans?

Just heard on Sunday NFL Countdown that Rex Ryan flipped off Dolphin fans. Then later apologized for his actions.

We're obsessed??? Who is exactly is on the Miami Dolphins message board?:crazy:

I actually love the trash talk its all good to me. Cant wait to see that fat blob cry again next season.

I am on the Dolphins message board. Thats how I know of the obsession. Funny thing is Rex Ryan obviously couldnt give a f*** as shown by the picture of him telling the fans to F off.

I am on the Dolphins message board. Thats how I know of the obsession. Funny thing is Rex Ryan obviously couldnt give a f*** as shown by the picture of him telling the fans to F off.

He'll give a "f***" when the NFL takes quite a few potential twinkies from his paycheck.

To be fair, I'd rather have my coach attending the AFC Championship Game, i dunno maybe i'm alone on that.

He was at the Pro Bowl practices, thats a better place to scout for players :)
What are you smoking dude?
Considering they are the best players in the NFL, I don't think you really need to scout any of them. Besides how many of them are available and if they are, there's plenty of film on them. I would think it would be a more intelligent decision to scout college players you are not nearly as familiar with. Thats a no brainer.

Back
Top Bottom