MERGED: Rex Ryan says all u dolphins fans we're coming for u/Flips off Dolphin fans | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Rex Ryan says all u dolphins fans we're coming for u/Flips off Dolphin fans

Do you think he could have worked for Sparano?

But you're right; I do think he'd have been an improvement over Pasqualoni, but things have worked out.. we've now got an architect of the vaunted Ravens D, not merely an implementer.

Why would a coach who can actually win in January work for someone who can't? Sparano has NEVER been a part of a postseason win.:lol:

An architect of the ravens D?:lol2: How come the D's were better in Baltimore under Rex?

I love how it burns him that Miami swept him.

I'm sure it does and that is a good thing but I'm also sure if given the choice he would take the 2 losses to Miami if it meant getting to the title game.

I'm sure it does and that is a good thing but I'm also sure if given the choice he would take the 2 losses to Miami if it meant getting to the title game.

That's great for you guys but like our division title last year doesn't mean anything in the end. 3 in a row is kind of special though.

I'm glad you said both. Rex is a low life but as long as his team backs up what he does he'll be loved up here. Obviously a coach shouldn't be doing that but that's Rex.

I'm w/ you. rex was wrong but that is who he is. When you are in that position you need to be able to turn the other cheek but it does look like he's smiling in the picture, it's not like he was going after the fan.
So lets just blow it off and forget about it because he's the coach of low life organization. It's all good.:up:

Rex or those low life fans?

You are the king of double standards

You are the first to point out how Jason Taylor is a piece of **** leader because he does a family oriented game show but when the almighty leader of your franchise flips off fans it is their fault.

The only way Rex Ryan is the bigger man is in the waste line.

That's great for you guys but like our division title last year doesn't mean anything in the end. 3 in a row is kind of special though.

It certainly does mean something and your div title means something to just not as much b/c you weren't able to do anything in January.

Rex is an A-hole....we know.

But is this newsworthy? Isnt it his right to say what he wants if its outside a nfl event / game? I mean that pic looks like it was taken with a camera phone. Who cares? If anything, brings more fire to the rivalry....

Unless it comes to violence, which it didn't....its all good fun, no? I don't know...jmo
You're kidding right? if this was normal, we'd be seeing it from more than one coach...

And is it newsworthy? Anything that has to do with Miami is newsworthy, imo. Is Brady's baby being born in their home tub newsworthy? lol

You are the king of double standards

You are the first to point out how Jason Taylor is a piece of **** leader because he does a family oriented game show but when the almighty leader of your franchise flips off fans it is their fault.

The only way Rex Ryan is the bigger man is in the waste line.

Was Rex skipping out on work? jason was trying to shoot his way out of town to get to a winning team, is rex doing that? When he does I'll agree. The situations are nothing alike. Again, I don't think he should be doing it but I want Rex to be Rex.

And neither of us did anything in February.

It's hard to win a SB, it's hard to get to them or maybe our franchises would have a few more apps in the last 25 years for you and 40 years for us, it's also hard to get to conf title games. They should be appreciated.

Why would a coach who can actually win in January work for someone who can't? Sparano has NEVER been a part of a postseason win.:lol:

An architect of the ravens D?:lol2: How come the D's were better in Baltimore under Rex?

thanks.. one got to January on his own merits going 11-5, the other got there going 7-7-2. Nuff said other than you're a silly homer.

But for the record yes, he may be an inbred obscenely obese buffoon, but yeah I agree, he should have accepted our DC offer since it's obvious that Ozzie had his number.

a11z12-1.jpg

"I'm here on FH to educamate (all those Fins homers who don't
see things as objectively as I do"). If I claim it, it's the "truth!"!

Was Rex skipping out on work? jason was trying to shoot his way out of town to get to a winning team, is rex doing that? When he does I'll agree. The situations are nothing alike. Again, I don't think he should be doing it but I want Rex to be Rex.

No he was at the Pro Bowl representing his team and entire fan base. Good reflection of what it all is.

And to think this after he tries to save face and talks to the media about the only thing he regretted was jawing with Crowder this past season.

He doesn’t regret anything and before it is all said and done there will be more.

Back
Top Bottom