[MERGED] Rumor: Giants ready to make move on Hall | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

[MERGED] Rumor: Giants ready to make move on Hall

SR 7

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
The Giants are reportedly prepared to send the No. 31 overall pick in the draft to the Falcons in exchange for CB DeAngelo Hall.

The Giants were reportedly hoping to woo Nnamdi Asomugha or Marcus Trufant, but both were franchised. GM Jerry Reese views Asante Samuel as a product of the Patriots' system. The rebuilding Falcons could probably ask the Giants to add a later-round pick to the deal and get it. Despite the Super Bowl win, Reese smartly recognizes the Giants' CB situation as a need area. Feb. 22 - 12:36 am et
Source: Newark Star-Ledger

well, maybe we can ask for their 31st pick instead of hall now but hall is someone I WANT!

I 2nd that... I want Hall on this team bad seeing as all the other top tier CB's seem to be getting the franchise tag...

I really hope the Tuna pulls the trigger on a trade for him asap.

Good for the Giants. Madison isn't getting any younger. Maybe MeAngelo will have a better attitude playing with a contender..... Maybe.

Hall is yet another me-me-me type of player. He's an arrogant punk. I don't want him on our team.

how is he arrogant? b/c he speaks out ? or b/c he wnats more money?
u dont htink ud ask for hte $ too if u were him? or u wuoldnt speak out after all teh junk tehy went thru? plz explain

well now that the giants are allegedly offering their 1st round pick for him, id personally rather have the 31st pick rather than hall. so then we would have 3/4/5, 31st, 32nd pick. and probably more.

I see us really scoring big if all the pieces fall into place amazing, especially if ATL. gets #3 with the coin toss.

Then what if Oakland wants Chris Long? We move down 1 more time for a 2nd or a 3rd? If we do then the DA trade becomes more realistic because they don't have to give away as much.

In the end we could be with all of this:

1 from Cleve via DA
1 from DA
2 from ATL
2 from Hous
2 from SD
2 from DA
3 from Oak
4 from Oak

This is serious damage.

2 or 3 top linemen will be in our grasp, not to mention D players. We could possibly be looking at the greatest turn around in NFL history.

Add on our CAP space and OMG.

Mel Kiper is reporting that Atl. wants to trade up with Miami.

NYG want Hall and is willing to give up #31.

We will get their 1st #1 then maybe #31 or 1 or 2 2nd's.

Oakland has expressed a desire for Chris Long. If they want him, let them have him. That pick could possibly be #4. We get an extra pick for moving down 1 spot.

Dallas is reluctant to trade up to #1 because it will cost to much. However will they trade up to the #4 spot.

Time will tell.

Kiper says ATL wants to trade up! (
clear.gif
1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page)
ncmedic5

Unlike "Run-away" Petrino, Coughlin is a great coach. Hall will be fine if he comes to the Giants.

Back
Top Bottom