MERGED: Senior Bowl GameThread 4pm EST | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Senior Bowl GameThread 4pm EST

"And with the twelfth pick in the 2010 NFL Draft, the Miami Dolphins select...

Brandon Graham, University of Michigan"

- Roger Goodell

spoon is money in coverage and when he has clean looks...just not a guy who gets thru traffic and off blocks all that well at the 2nd level...

thus imo a 4-3 backer

He just said himself...scouts gms etc or whatvere said he is a possible MIke in a 3-4 and a WOLB in a 4-3.

Give me Spoon, Graham, Thomas at 12.

spoon is money in coverage and when he has clean looks...just not a guy who gets thru traffic and off blocks all that well at the 2nd level...

thus imo a 4-3 backer

I think he can play 3/4 hooshoops.. I really do

eric norwood has been beaten in coverage all week and it continues here today...

Brandon Graham stock just went to mid 1st or better.

Weatherspoon looks great in coverage.

Dan Williams is looking active.

And I know his stock was down from weigh-ins but Mt. Cody is the real deal 3-4 NT who can eat up two blockers.

Forget "like" Woodley.. Woodley may want to be as good as Graham once Graham gets his feet wet in the NFL.

This Graham guy has been dominating all week. He's been just Unblockable.

He's been making offensive linemen look like fools every day all week, and now into the game.

probably can...but more effective in a 4-3...you got to take on blockers and shed in a 3-4...that's not his forte imo

he needs to run free and close with that quick acceleration and the guy can cover...

There was nothing that WIllis did coming out thast any diff than Spoon.
Both are extremely fast, hard hitters, sideline to sideline guys, and good in coverage.

Willis I think was just at 241 lbs coming out which some said he was not that big for a 3-4.

McClain and Spoon can play in any scheme but think they will excel in a 3-4 Mike.

He just said himself...scouts gms etc or whatvere said he is a possible MIke in a 3-4 and a WOLB in a 4-3.

Give me Spoon, Graham, Thomas at 12.

i don't care what he said...you think he's gonna limit himself as a draft pick to only 4-3 teams??? lol...hell no he's not

but i think he'll be a much better player in a 4-3

There was nothing that WIllis did coming out thast any diff than Spoon.
Both are extremely fast, hard hitters, sideline to sideline guys, and good in coverage.

Willis I think was just at 241 lbs coming out which some said he was not that big for a 3-4.

McClain and Spoon can play in any scheme but think they will excel in a 3-4 Mike.

baloney...

I have always liked Brandon Graham .. everytime I watched a mich game, he is making plays all over the field...

Sean Weatherspoon and Brandon Graham are two players that I believe we will be looking at near draft time for the 12 spot, but people aren't really projecting us to take this very moment are playing very well. Weatherspoon seems like more of a playmaker than McClain and Spikes. Graham is stout against the run and is explosive pass rusher. Watch their stock rise toward April 22.

Back
Top Bottom